The Ladies Of Our Mims   Horse Rescue Issues

Started by Weldon54; 246661 views.
LyndaP31

10/9/12

Here are my pictures from our Visit to Our Mim's on Monday

LyndaP31

10/9/12

http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg94/LyndaP31/NovKeeneland12/

this is NOT all of them, just a select few. the rest of them are at the above link, somewhere in the middle.

jamielsg

10/9/12

Great pictures Lynda! Thank you for sharing............how are The Ladies?  Is everyone feeling okay? How was Ms. Blue......was she cordial:)

Jamie
LyndaP31

10/9/12

LOL! Yea, about as much as a horse can be when they smell carrots and peppermints.  They all seem to be just fine! I believe there is one horse that is having some issues, Jeanne can update on that...I dont want to name the wrong horse.
jamielsg

10/9/12

Thanks Lynda.......hopefully Jeanne will come on and chat a minute............everyone looks pretty sassy! Love the kitty............is he/she Cruella's baby?

Jamie
LyndaP31

10/9/12

No, the kitty came from a litter that a momma kitty tried to dispose of. Momma was a really bad mom and tried to do away with her kids.
jamielsg

10/9/12

Oh no........hateful kitty mama.............

AmericaBlues

10/9/12

Love the pictures Linda, makes me miss those ladies so much. So glad you all had a great time. I hope to return next April for another Mims day.

Ruth (NJ)

Weldon54

10/9/12

Great pictures, Lynda! It's so good to see everyone enjoying a "carrot party" in the pasture. I've missed all the pictures and videos you used to take.

Thanks for sharing with us! :)

Faye

KLB (ghizmatt)

10/9/12

Thanks for the pictures of the ladies.  As I remember, they are not shy when it comes to getting carrots. 
KLB