Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Ladies Of Our Mims   Horse Rescue Issues

Started by Weldon54; 251093 views.
KLB (ghizmatt)

10/31/12

Have you checked Sallie for transport/  Sometimes they give OF a good deal.  Maybe they can help.

Hope you and yours are safetoday.

KLB

Mimsforever

11/20/12

We have REALLY exciting news! One of our local friends is an Avon representative...Vicky is giving a portion of her sales to the ladies.

Click on the link below...make sure to go to the online events...shop, shop, shop!

Avon Representative: Vicky Thomason
mintcreek@aol.com | 859-234-5094
View Email: mobile | web
Thank you for your partnership! Please contact me if you have any questions. Just have everyone go to my website at www.youravon.com/vthomason and click on online events. That should take them to the Our Mims Event Page and then they just click on Shop Online Event. Hope we can raise a bunch for the girls!

Serebyani

11/22/12

I had the Honor of attending to the Ladies and Gents on Tuesday.
I was happy to help out with barn chores and help relieve Jeanne of some of her work!

I only snapped a few pictures, but these few of Ms. Stalwart turned out well.

I have no idea why I can't post the direct pictures...

Much <3 to The Ladies and Gents- I miss them all already!!
The Haven is really a little slice of Heaven!!
Mimsforever

11/23/12

Thank you so much for all your help...we have been worried we gave you sore muscles and blisters!
Mimsforever

11/23/12

It is with DEEP REGRET we must report that EQUINE OUTREACH has decided to keep Iza Princess in Oregon.

We just could not raise money fast enough to beat the winter weather...

They promise, how ever, to return all funds donated for her transport.

Please keep Iza Princess in your prayers. We believe her to be safe but we all know that prayers will keep her that way.

myheart10

11/23/12

I haven't been here in ages and so happy to see pics of Mamma Stalwart!!!
myheart10

11/23/12

Jeanne

I have not been her in ages and I just read about Ms Stalwart:( Is she ok? I am very thankful that you opened your heart to her and gave her her final days with you and the ladies . She is always in my heart..

Stacy

Mimsforever

11/24/12

I am afraid Ms. Stalwart will not be with us very much longer. I had intended to let her go in October but was asked by one of herr favorite people to hold off till she could say good bye.

Poor dear just hurts so much. Nothing we have done eases her pain. Even on 4 grams of bute per day for weeks on end...none of the pain meds have worked.

She is so tired.

I am just waiting till next week and hopefully the weather will cooperate.