MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Stonestreet Stars   Horse Racing

Started 4/21/11 by TripCrown73; 275186 views.
Derby132

4/21/11

That's a very nice article The Bloodhorse has out on Jess Jackson.  The memory wall, too.  Thanks for mentioning it.

In reply toRe: msg 56
SmartyFan

4/21/11

My sincere condolences to the family. He was truly one of those people who inspire.

GreybirdK

4/21/11

My personal JJ memory is drinking Rachel's pinot noir and blogging with you guys on a special night in January 2010 when his beautiful girl was voted Horse of the Year.  I say he loved her as much as we do.  I will be offering a toast to him with one of his wines at our family dinner Sunday.

LindaVA3

4/21/11

Yes we are headed to sacred territory next week.  We will miss you too.
Derby132

4/21/11

I am getting some of his wine tomorrow also in his honor. 

.... I remember that toast, among others ; )

Amy (1pony)
Staff

4/21/11

Cindy I loved your beautiful words on FB to Stomestreet very well said. He was a wonderful man and while he had critics I think he was good as an owner and good for the sport of horse racing.
Derby132

4/21/11

Thanks Amy.  I really admired him and am more than a little sad at the news of his death.  Really going to miss him.  I do look forward to following he progress of the breeding program he has started with Stonestreet.  I am hoping it lives on.
Amy (1pony)
Staff

4/21/11

I agree with you Cindy. I hope his breeding program keeps on going and that his babies are sucessful!!
LindaVA3

4/21/11

I still have my Rachel wine, I am saving it to celebrate the baby next year

RoseannMO

4/21/11

The day Rachel foals the sun will SHINE brilliantly and that will be Mr. Jackson flashing a big smile and passing out cigars all over the skies! I believe this will all of my heart.

He was good for the sport and the horses. I wish he could have been here longer.