MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Lentenor to Stand At IN Stallion Station   Barbaro and Family

Started 11/29/12 by Greg J. (Wookster8); 278926 views.
gerchgo

8/18/18

First race- Go baby boy!!

Lengo Bay is entered on August 22, 2018 at INDIANA GRAND RACE COURSE.

Your comments for this horse were:Lentenor
Full Entries for Race

Race: 6 - 4:25 PM        Daily Double / Exacta / Trifecta / 50 Cent Trifecta / Superfecta 10 Cent Superfecta / 50 Cent Pick 3 (Races 6-7-8)
MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT 
Purse: $ 33,000. (Includes $24,000 - ITDF - Indiana TB Development Fund)For Registered Indiana Breds Maidens, Three, Four, And Five Years Old. Three Year Olds, 118 Lbs.; Older, 122 Lbs. Five And One Half Furlongs.
PP Horse A/S Med Jockey Wgt Trainer
9 Lengo Bay 3/G M Ronald Hisby 115 Steve Hunter
Flurry84

8/18/18

Can't wait to see this one.  Did you happen to see Angelina's Star at Laurel yesterday?  I thought she might finish first, but another filly caught her, so she was a good second.  Chart said  "Gave way grudgingly."

Here's what I'm watching of Lentenor/Nicanor kids coming up:  Today at Laurel is Lngtermrelationshp,  (Nicki de Nephew was scratched),  Indiana Grand is Rollin Smoke.

August 22 at Indiana Grand is Uphold, along with Lengo Bay.

Lots to follow these days!  Safe trips and hopefully some good results to come.

gerchgo

8/18/18

I didn’t even have her in my vs- darn! She is now.:

I’ll be at show jumping by me for part of the day today, but will be recording!

gerchgo

8/22/18

This was a good race and a great fight to the finish line!

Uphold finished 1st by a head, on August 22, 2018, at INDIANA GRAND RACE COURSE in Race 3. 
Off odds: 2.30

Your comments for this horse were:Lentenor
Flurry84

8/23/18

Missed his race, but saw the results.  Wonderful in this allowance race!  Did see Lengo Bay finish last three races later in a MSW.  Maybe he will get the idea later.

gerchgo

8/23/18

I just watched Lengo’s race, not sure if he is fast enough. He got out of the gate okay, but just didn’t seem to have enough speed? But as he finally came out of the turn, it did look like he was just kind of watching the field way ahead of him.

Flurry84

8/27/18

Here's the latest one for the Lentenor stable:  Flying Miss Lent out of Flying Miss Alice (Fly So Free).  Breeder:  Tony Wright, Owner:  Gerald Holt.  Trainer:  Tim Glyshaw

entered Tuesday at IN Grand in the 8th race, a mile on turf MSW.

Safe trip for all and good luck to her

gerchgo

8/27/18

Thanks! Go baby girl!!!:)

gerchgo

8/27/18

She ran 8/7 on the dirt and finished next to last. The last place finisher was Lady Lentenor, who was bleeding from the nostrils and vanned off.:(. My guess is she bled in the lungs and is getting time off as she has had no works since?

Flurry84

8/27/18

Thank you for info about Lady Lentenor.  I do not have her in my Virtual Stable, altho I may have her on a list in my files somewhere.  Not likely, though.

I will be following her now.  Hope she doesn't bleed like that again.