MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Nicanor says Hello from Shamrock Farm!   Barbaro and Family

Started 1/11/16 by LindaVA3; 154542 views.
Flurry84

11/18/20

Just got a notification that April's No Fool has scratched from race #2 today.  

Wish I had put all these listings under the Lentenor category, but was just adding on to a previous comment in the Nicanor category.

cigarello

11/18/20

Uphold ran a good race getting 2nd!!!!!!

Flurry84

11/18/20

Was so hopeful he would win this stakes race and it looked possible til the end.  He did win his last race which was also a stakes race  (The Unreachable Stars Stakes).  It was a muddy track that day.  He also won the race before that and was courageous in splitting horses and forging thru.  He is doing very well.

Flurry84

11/18/20

He did wonderfully!  That will really boost his earnings.  So happy.

Also happy that Chrome's filly Chandelle won her race today for the Martins.  And an Include filly was 2nd in a CD race earlier.

gerchgo

11/18/20

Wasn’t aware of Chandelle, will need to add her to my stable!

Flurry84

11/18/20

I discovered her in Oct. at Ind. Grand in a $16,000 claiming race.   She won that race also!  Hope she does well for Chrome

gerchgo

11/18/20

Just watched her race, she does really well listening and waiting for jock to give her instructions, those ears flicking back and forth, rated nicely too. 

Flurry84

11/18/20

Am always watching Chrome, Runhappy and American Pharoah kids for anything which reminds me of the brilliance of their sires on the track.  Those three ran joyously and I hope to find it again in their progeny.  (along with a few other sires, of course!)

cigarello

11/18/20

I try to follow Chrome and American Pharoah- you are right how they ran with such joy!!!