MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Nicanor says Hello from Shamrock Farm!   Barbaro and Family

Started 1/11/16 by LindaVA3; 141441 views.
gerchgo

Feb-28

RIP Nicaloe, my condolences to his connections.

So sad, we had 2 kids finish 3rd yesterday, but we ended the day with a loss. :(

Flurry84

Mar-10

Happy Birthday to Margano today!  Almost missed it.  Hope he is doing well in retirement.

There is a Lentenor gelding running in the Essex Stakes at Oaklawn on March 13.  Uphold, a six year old.

And in case I forget I should mention that Nicanor has a birthday on March 15!

cigarello

Mar-11

Thanks for the info re: Margano birthday- and Nic's birthday coming up soon!!!!! Happy Birthday to these 

beautiful boys!!!!!!

Thanks also for the info on upcoming races:

Flurry84

Mar-11

You are welcome.  Two kids are entered at Laurel on Sunday, but with Laurel cancellations I don't know what the plan is for racing there at the moment.

Flurry84

Mar-15

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the beautiful  Lentenor!  May you always be loved and well.

cigarello

Mar-15

Yes indded--Happy birthday to beautiful Lentenor----!!!!!!!

Flurry84

Apr-8

Malibu Splash won her race last night at Charlestown  (allowance for f & m).  Wanted to post last night, but could not.  Had to get a new password this morning.  Now will have to hunt for my preferences and change the temp. password to something I can remember.  

Sweet Asta was just a good second at Laurel a few mins. ago.  So, good showing for Nicanor kids.

gerchgo

Apr-8

I was just going to post! Kandy Charge finished 3rd yesterday at Mahoning. With Laurel back up and running, we should see some more entries.

Flurry84

Apr-8

Forgot to mention Kandy Charge since it was earlier in day .  So good to see Laurel back.

gerchgo

May-1

Woohoo! Ran Char wins today at Pimlico!