MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Nicanor says Hello from Shamrock Farm!   Barbaro and Family

Started 1/11/16 by LindaVA3; 154419 views.
Flurry84

May-22

Was trying to bring up the Nicanor thread since it was just showing Lentenor for me, and you sent me a message.  Thank you.  Great race, they were really slugging it out for the finish and he looked so good!  Perhaps he will continue an upward spiral now.

Was strange there were no new posts on the forum yesterday.  Made me wonder where everyone was.

Take care and have a blessed weekend.

gerchgo

May-22

He even looked green there in mid stretch until he accelerated again.

If you click on all, it will show each thread, or if you can just click on the Barbaro  thread and it will bring it up. It also could have been I was making my post at the same time?

not much big racing going on yesterday, probably won’t have much today either. Plus weather is summer- like here, so people doing other things outside?

Have a blessed weekend yourself!

• Edited May 22, 2021 4:03 pm  by  gerchgo
cigarello

May-22

That is so great: I had the race written down to watch it and then time went by so I missed it. That is so cool. I will watch a replay!!!!!

Flurry84

May-22

Sometimes it takes a min. to access the other Barbaro threads and I always have to fiddle with clicking on sign in, every time!  It is fine, but not lightning fast.

chart says Sweet Asta came in on another horse at the break;  glad there was no objection for him.  Love his name since I love Asta  (wirehaired fox terrier)  in the Nick and Nora Charles comedy/mystery films of the 40's.

gerchgo

May-22

Didn’t see that, so it must not have been bad.

Flurry84

May-22

I didn't notice it either.

Flurry84

May-23

I think Ran Char won his race just now!

gerchgo

May-23

I know!!!!!! You proved them wrong- ha!

Flurry84

May-23

I know it's all about wagering, but the obnoxious comments from Schrup after Ran Char's win annoy me.  I am overjoyed with Ran Char's win and so are a number of other people!  Means a lot to us.

gerchgo

May-23

I know, Mike Joyce too.... usually someone like Simon or Caleb pick the higher odds horses.