MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Nicanor says Hello from Shamrock Farm!   Barbaro and Family

Started 1/11/16 by LindaVA3; 155110 views.
Flurry84

Jul-10

Sittin at the Bar's three kids have all done well.  She may be one of the best mares Chrome was bred to;  what do you think?

• Edited July 10, 2021 8:49 pm  by  Flurry84
gerchgo

Jul-10

So far she is, although we probably won’t see any babies here, since Chrome is overseas, unless they make it to the Breeder’s Cup?

• Edited July 10, 2021 9:26 pm  by  gerchgo
cigarello

Jul-10

Just watched the replay of Miss Old Bay- she done real good!  I tried to watch the race on TVG but every time I tried to watch it, they had on Gulfstream and I was watching FS2at the same time: Seany P is a looker--- I was so happy that Bolshoi Ballet won--- it was so fitting!!!!!!

Flurry84

Oct-15

Found something very interesting just now.  Check out Race 7 @ Laurel today.  Nicanor's daughter Small Rebellion has a 2 yr gelding by Divining Rod running.  Bred and owned by Lael!  He is now in my stable watch list, of course.  Prayers for a successful and safe career for  "Hand Gesture."

gerchgo

Oct-15

Thanks! Will watch her race!

gerchgo

Oct-15

She’s a vet scratch today.:(

Flurry84

Oct-15

Thank you for the update;  would not have known until racetime!  Ready to watch Belmont's first right now.

Flurry84

Oct-15

Miss Old Bay almost held on to win the 4th at Laurel just now.  Passed nr. wire.  She looked good!

gerchgo

Oct-15

She did good, almost got home first!

Flurry84

Oct-24

Hand Gesture worked at Fair Hill this morning.  Perhaps he will find another race very soon.

Hope you and family are doing well these days.