MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

MARCH $5 WINNER IS...........   Dogs and Cats and ...

Started Mar-1 by NWFLAFOB; 325 views.
NWFLAFOB

Mar-1

Good morning!  Time for me to put out the hummingbird feeders here in NW Florida.  Hoping for another cold spell, though, before serious warmer weather arrives.
Our March rescue is RezQ Dogs.  They are a 501c3  and rescue abandoned dogs from the Fort Belknap and Rocky Boy Indian reservations in Montana.  When I notified them of their selection as this month's recipient, the point of contact responded:

"Thank you and Fans of Barbaro for once again supporting RezQ Dogs with your donations! I personally loved Barbaro and am honored that his memory and his friends help RezQ Dogs provide hope for those with none. Thank you again!"

Without further adieu, here is the RezQ Dogs information:  for snail mail RezQ Dogs, P.O. Box 8, Dodson, MT 59524
If you pay by credit card, they don't have PayPal but do have a secure and easy to use form to use.  At this website link: www.rezqdogs.org
I made my donation using it and there is a place to leave you FOB DONATION comment.
Please let me know when you've seen and sent.  Thanks to each of you for being part of our monthly efforts.
amycapshaw

Mar-2

Hi Linda

I remembered on time this month! Just sent my donation to them and it looks like a great rescue. I love their motto - providing hope for those who have none. That really touched my heart.

Thank you! Stay well!

Amy

NWFLAFOB

Mar-2

Thank you, Amy!

DJoAnn

Mar-2

I love this group!!!!!   Will send $10 tomorrow.  thanks (as always) for doing this.

jodie

hatchery1

Mar-2

Hello,

Made a $15.00 donation to RezQDogs. Thanks for continuing the club!

My husband is doing much better, after having sepsis, and almost had to have his arm amputated, but they saved it. He'll be home from rehab on Friday. No more chemo - it's so toxic. 

It's warming up here in South Florida!

Tricia K.

Barbaro will lead the way...

In reply toRe: msg 4
NWFLAFOB

Mar-3

Thank you, Jodie!!

NWFLAFOB

Mar-3

Oh my goodness, how scary for your husband.  So glad he is doing better from the sepsis.  

It got pretty warm - air heavy with humidity.  The cold front finally moved thru with a couple days of rain and the temperatures dropped a lot.  We'll be in the 60s and 40s for several days now.

Thank you, as always, for being part of these monthly donation efforts!

cigarello

Mar-5

Good morning Linda:   just donated: Looks like a great rescue!!!!

Marilyn

PattyTx1

Mar-5

Hi Linda,

I saw your post and will send my donation.

I'm waiting for the humming birds to return to north Texas so we can feed them, but it probably won't be for a month.

NWFLAFOB

Mar-5

Thank you, Marilyn!