MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

MARCH $5 WINNER IS...........   Dogs and Cats and ...

Started Mar-1 by NWFLAFOB; 323 views.
DJoAnn

Mar-2

I love this group!!!!!   Will send $10 tomorrow.  thanks (as always) for doing this.

jodie

hatchery1

Mar-2

Hello,

Made a $15.00 donation to RezQDogs. Thanks for continuing the club!

My husband is doing much better, after having sepsis, and almost had to have his arm amputated, but they saved it. He'll be home from rehab on Friday. No more chemo - it's so toxic. 

It's warming up here in South Florida!

Tricia K.

Barbaro will lead the way...

In reply toRe: msg 4
NWFLAFOB

Mar-3

Thank you, Jodie!!

NWFLAFOB

Mar-3

Oh my goodness, how scary for your husband.  So glad he is doing better from the sepsis.  

It got pretty warm - air heavy with humidity.  The cold front finally moved thru with a couple days of rain and the temperatures dropped a lot.  We'll be in the 60s and 40s for several days now.

Thank you, as always, for being part of these monthly donation efforts!

cigarello

Mar-5

Good morning Linda:   just donated: Looks like a great rescue!!!!

Marilyn

PattyTx1

Mar-5

Hi Linda,

I saw your post and will send my donation.

I'm waiting for the humming birds to return to north Texas so we can feed them, but it probably won't be for a month.

NWFLAFOB

Mar-5

Thank you, Marilyn!

NWFLAFOB

Mar-5

Thank you!

I mark my calendar each year when I see the very first hummingbird and 11 March is the earliest.  Figure I'm not seeing them the instant they arrive, so the week leading up to that is when I put out my feeder.   (although one year the first bird I saw looked totally, totally worn out.  He very well could have just flapped his way in from south of the border, across the Gulf of Mexico or wherever.  Then the next day, I saw one that looked more rested.   I prefer to think it was same little bird - before having a good dinner and then afterward!)

PattyTx1

Mar-5

A good way to look at it!!