MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Medina Spirit Derby positive    Horse Racing

Started 5/10/21 by Amy (1pony); 20086 views.
sandins

Jul-14

Wow....luck is with him

Amy (1pony)
Staff

Jul-15

This was the correct court decision. Next I see him going after CDI for an injunction to allow him to enter horses at their tracks.

Baffert should be allowed to race at all racetracks until the positive drug test is done being heard and litigated.

In reply toRe: msg 146
gerchgo

Jul-22

This is so complicated, but NYRA is working on written wording to be able to suspend trainers they feel is detrimental to racing. They also state the judge says NYRA has the right to do so. 
I wish they would come out with an article that states CLEARLY what the judge says NYRA can, or cannot do! All these different article add something new…….

https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/251753/nyra-establishing-due-process-criteria-for-suspensions

sandins

Aug-10

so sad as this has been 3 months past to decide a winner for the KD.........never before, I think

gerchgo

Aug-10

This time it’s the lab’s fault, but I don’t think Baffert placed/paid for expediting?

sandins

Aug-10

yes...........but, one would think him anxious to hold Medina Spirit winner. or he is just over it,as he is racing again