Animaster's Hideaway

Hosted by Knotpicky (RUTA)

Computers and graphics and puns, oh my!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Christmas travel   PPR

Started Nov-19 by Knotpicky (RUTA); 95 views.
gorddrog

Nov-21

Oh, that sounds nice...if a little crowded.  I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Linda is doing better.  Her pain has been under control with Morphine (fairly low level of slow release drug) and she is able to get around with a walker.  She is scheduled for an Epidural Injection this coming Saturday.  Hopefully, we will then be able to back off on the Morphine if the injection takes over blocking the pain.  She will be happy if it does as she just hates taking drugs.

Enjoy your weekend and drive safe.j

Gord

gorddrog

Dec-14

Getting close!  Have a good flight, and a Very Merry Christmas.

Catch you "on the other side".

Gord

Knotpicky (RUTA)

Dec-14

Thanks, Gord. Yep, Saturday. We still need to check with the next door neighbors, review how various things work in our house, so their parents and whoever else will be staying here can find everything they need.

Merry Christmas to you and Linda, and family, and Matt and Beth and the girls.

I'll have my iPad in England, so depending on how busy we are, I might find time to drop by. Maybe. ;-)

Ruta

gorddrog

Dec-17

Whew!  Thank goodness you finally let me out of that suitcase! stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Now we can enjoy our visit with family and friends  and when possible, let the peeps back home how the holiday is going.

Jeez, hope you didn't forget my 240V converter..........

Well, my circuits are feeling a little short right now so I'll just say "be gentle with me and I will serve you well.

(your ipad).................innocent

Knotpicky (RUTA)

Dec-17

My iPad wasn't happy when the display in the airplane went down and rebooted itself, cutting power to the iPad. Seems pretty happy now.

We had a nice supper with the London crew, enjoyed the kidlet. She can identify a triangle, square, and circle though she calls it a ball.

Lots of turbulence on the flights, so we're very tired tonight.

Ruta