US Politics -  Caitlyn Jenner running for CA Governor (336 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostApr-23 1:59 PM 
To: All  (1 of 17) 

Caitlyn Jenner launches bid for California governor (nbcnews.com)

Caitlyn Jenner launches bid for California governor

The former Olympian, reality TV star and transgender activist announced her run as the effort to recall Gov. Gavin Newsom moves forward.

Caitlyn Jenner, the former Olympian, reality TV star and transgender activist, said Friday she is running to be governor of California, as a recall of the sitting Democratic governor moves forward.

In a press release posted to Twitter, Jenner, a longtime Republican, said that she’d make a “formal announcement” in the “the coming weeks” and pitched herself as a “compassionate disruptor” who will campaign on “solutions” and “providing a roadmap back to prosperity” for the state.

“California has been my home for nearly 50 years. I came here because I knew that anyone, regardless of their background or station in life, could turn their dreams into reality. But for the past decade, we have seen the glimmer of the Golden State reduced by one-party rule that places politics over progress and special interests over people. Sacramento needs an honest leader with a clear vision,” Jenner said.

Host of *Your Mileage May Vary

Reply   Options 

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostApr-23 2:00 PM 
To: All  (2 of 17) 
 7033.2 in reply to 7033.1 

In a related story, Wile E Coyote will be named as the head of the National Transportation Safety Board.

From: Song~ (_Song_) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostApr-25 7:13 PM 
To: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 17) 
 7033.3 in reply to 7033.1 
Trumpet republicans are never going to vote for someone that is trans and the LGBT+ community isn't going to vote for her because she IS a republican. Seems more like she's trying to one up Kanye...

Message 4 of 17 was Deleted  

To: Song~ (_Song_) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 17) 
 7033.5 in reply to 7033.3 

My first thought was that Republican men will never vote for Jenner because their dicks will fall off! 

On another note, Jenner's two sons said that they didn't support their father's political run as he is unqualified. 

To: Song~ (_Song_) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 17) 
 7033.6 in reply to 7033.3 

If Trump endorses  her they will vote for her. Trump supporters vote for a napkin if he tells them to. 

From: Song~ (_Song_) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMay-4 12:48 PM 
To: BlueMoon67 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 17) 
 7033.7 in reply to 7033.5 

Republican men have dicks?

I'm impressed they were willing to come out and admit it. Kudos to them!

From: Song~ (_Song_) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMay-4 12:49 PM 
To: smilingeorge (GeorgeS7)  (8 of 17) 
 7033.8 in reply to 7033.6 
I don't think he's likely to support her, do you?

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMay-4 1:46 PM 
To: BlueMoon67 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (9 of 17) 
 7033.9 in reply to 7033.5 

It's about name recognition.  They know many voters don't take a serious look at the issues.  They are impressed with appearances and sound bites.

To: Song~ (_Song_) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 17) 
 7033.10 in reply to 7033.7 
Song~ (_Song_) said...

Republican men have dicks?

LOL!!!

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-17
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.