APH0rism

Don Quixote's Village

Hosted by APH0rism

Don Quixote

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

LEFTY AMERICAN NAOMI WOLF   Current Events

Started 6-May by Weasel (poptardo); 2851 views.
Dot_hoe

7-May

That is so odd.... blush

An overwhelming group of lab scientists and doctors have spoken up abouit the plandemic,  and the mainstream news reporters have ignored them! 

• Edited 07 May 2021 0:54  by  Dot_hoe
NewsFrea1

7-May

It's nice to know that some courageous authors speak up!!?

blush v

Pinck0

9-May

Today "liberal" and "leftist" are scarcely synonyms!

laughing

Pinck0

9-May

MORE ABOUT

Naomi Wolf Joins Team Reality, And Leftists Lose Their Minds

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of Townhall.com.

When a verified account called “Dr. Naomi Wolf” began liking a few of my COVID-related tweets a while back, I didn’t think a whole lot of it, really. After all, lots of doctors and epidemiologists are on "Team Reality." They just don’t get all the mainstream media coverage (and respect) afforded the Chicken Littles over at Team Apocalypse. Color me ignorant (and I was!), but it wasn’t until after I saw her now-famous appearance last week on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” that I learned that Dr. Naomi Wolf is not, in fact, a truth-telling epidemiologist, but rather a truth-telling high-profile Oxford-educated author, speaker, Democratic political advisor, and founder of something called third-wave feminism.

Scott Morefield Posted: Mar 01, 2021 12:01 AM
https://townhall.com/columnists/scottmorefield/2021/03/01/naomi-wolf-joins-team-reality-and-leftists-lose-their-minds-n2585483

Obezlix

10-May

The upper bully districts holding our current civilization prisoners under the hoaxing virus are of the very pitiless systems; they surely don't want to take the blame for the current series of commands which might likely be on tremendous demonic aptitude.

wave

Obelix

• Edited 10 May 2021 15:26  by  Obezlix
drl0lip0p

11-May

It's called the North American Leftilotinist virus!!

Weasel (poptardo)

11-May

Exactly - at least on leftiotic feminist here noticed it!

Weasel (poptardo)

11-May

Some of the LEFTIOTS have no morals or ethics!

In reply toRe: msg 1
Weasel (poptardo)

11-May

Vaccine Pass / Freedom Pass / City Pass = Hello Dictatorship!

The Vaccine Passport a.k.a Freedom Pass a.k.a City Pass IS NOT about the vaccine, IS NOT about the virus. It is ONLY about creating a chinese style COMMUNIST DICTATORSHIP with a SOCIAL CREDIT SCORE system.

Naomi Wolf: “Vaccine passports sound like a fine thing if you don’t know what those platforms can do. I’m CEO of a tech company, I understand what this platform does. It’s not about the vaccine, it’s not about the virus, it’s about data. And once this rolls out you don’t have a choice about being part of the system. What people have to understand is that any other functionality can be loaded onto that platform with no problem at all.”

Information Warfare Published 6 days ago
https://www.brighteon.com/31cdd47a-1c28-4243-afc4-10078ca68fd5

fearful