Don Quixote

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

White House briefing   'Meurica kickin' views

Started 1-Jun by Guard101; 154 views.
Guard101

1-Jun

FOX Business Network (FBN) is a financial news channel delivering real-time information across all platforms that impact both Main Street and Wall Street. Headquartered in New York -- the business capital of the world — FBN launched in October 2007 and is one of the leading business networks on television, having topped CNBC in Business Day viewers for the second consecutive year in 2018.

#FOXBusiness
Karine Jean-Pierre holds a White House briefing

Streamed live 23 hours ago
Fox Business
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo_XyD0xfLQ
White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre speaks to the press.

grin v

In reply toRe: msg 1
Guard101

1-Jun

Ridiculous report: I'm Asian, so far I've never had anyone pointing out a racial remark on me in Canada or the USA! So where's the problem? expressionless

Meagan (misspig9y)

1-Jun

Karine Jean-Pierre was told to recruit a couple of Asian students to make a political scene for the media, so what else is new? 

laughing

Bolomco

2-Jun

TOTAL LEFTY-STYLE PROPAGANDA!  grin

In reply toRe: msg 3
Guard101

10-Jun

UPDATED facts has gone wild this week!

Dot_hoe

12-Jun

We might have considered it was Trump vs Biden but in fact it's Russia vs China and the attention we ought to defend from because they have the dangerous schemes.

• Edited 12 June 2022 1:36  by  Dot_hoe
Dot_hoe

12-Jun

US talk/topics -  China threatens US with war

China's defense minister threatened all-out war while discussing Taiwan's independence during a meeting between top Chinese and American military officials.

https://forums.delphiforums.com/canada1/messages/?msg=45571.1

Guard101

13-Jun

These situations came up just in time to stop it!

`                                                                `

• Edited 13 June 2022 0:32  by  Guard101