Don Quixote

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Sudan Chain boys go to schools   Dogmatic views

Started 21-Oct by Dot_hoe; 812 views.
Dot_hoe

23-Oct

Yes, I understand the distorted language is not comprehensible!

Sylveria

28-Oct

There's something there that could be lethal but I'm confused of the poor English grammar that gets me off track!

In reply toRe: msg 1
AuntBetsie

28-Oct

This is about chaining kids until they learn that particular book they offer. 

Sudan owns a sad culture without restriction on violence.

Civil War Erupts In Ethiopia, Causing Mass Exodus and Humanitarian Crisis Affecting Neighboring Sudan

Wednesday marked two weeks since internal war got underway between the Ethiopian military and armed rebel forces in the nation's Tigray region.

The clashes in the northern Ethiopia sector have caused a humanitarian crisis with nearly 30,000 distressed refugees crossing into Sudan to escape the violence, according to United Nations officials.

Eliot (Elohimil)

26-Nov

Lekki Massacre, One Month Later, Nigerian Government Still in Denial - Emotional Video

19 Nov 2020 African Docs
Ü https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFlIZdlR-B4

One month after the massacre in Lekki To gate in Lagos, the Nigerian government is still in denial. What will it take to bring justice to the Nigerian people? What will it take to have a people-oriented government in Nigeria? Subscribe to be notified of our new videos!

Lana (Redneckbab1)

26-Nov

These massacres are endless...

C J (CardJoker)

27-Nov

Absolutely human disastre

ADDLER (DitmarP)

28-Nov

According to Amnesty International, an on-the-ground investigation revealed that at least 10 people were killed when armed officials of the Nigerian Army opened fire on the protesters.

B0BBI3

29-Nov

Where's the HUMAN RIGHTS organisation to these abuse??

cold_sweat