Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Commonwealth refugees swilling chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Trump vs the Courts   America - all of it

Started Oct-8 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 993 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-15

I can only watch John Oliver when somebody is sneaky and puts up the episode before it gets taken down.

BerrySteph

Oct-15

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

John Oliver

It's quite something when two late night legends interview each other. But it's even more special when they do it as a 'first date.'

On Thursday, The Late Show host Stephen Colbert traded desk for armchair to be interviewed on his own show by Last Week Tonight host John Oliver. "Welcome to what you have built," begins Oliver.

The pair know each other from around but seeing as Colbert left The Daily Show just before Oliver started, they haven't actually worked together or spent that much time together, so Oliver breaks out the white wine (sourced from Colbert's staff) and classic first date questions (sourced from the internet).

It is truly a delightful time, especially when they bond over the unmistakeable beginnings of songs by Smash Mouth and Barenaked Ladies. We need a sitdown.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-16

I saw that.

It was brilliant.

Di (amina046)

Oct-16

Rudy Giuliani: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)

Rudy Giuliani is new to Trump's legal team, but not to public controversy. John Oliver examines his turbulent record as a lawyer, a politician, and an enemy ...

Di (amina046)

Oct-16

Weather: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)

John Oliver discusses the tension between the public and private worlds of predicting the weather. Connect with Last Week Tonight online... Subscribe to the ...

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-17

I've seen the Rudy clip, but I couldn't watch the Weather one.

In reply toRe: msg 14
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

In reply toRe: msg 15
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-12

In reply toRe: msg 16
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

BerrySteph

Dec-7

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Donald Trump appeals to the US's highest court to keep his finances secret in a third case, as records about him were set for imminent release to Congressional Democrats.

This is why an easily black-mailed suspected gang-rapist had to be forced into the Supreme Court.

The US really is in huge trouble - what if the next administration is Democrat and seeks to have the FBI investigate Brett Kavanaugh?

Pistols at dawn?