Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Crimes of War   World Wide WTF?

Started 10/16/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 140135 views.
SquaddyB

3/20/20

Stephanie, get back on your "liberal fueled" podium and continue lying to your students as only you could.

Unless, of course, as has been surmised in many quarters, you are now extant in sunny Palestinian?

SquaddyB

3/20/20

Those that condemn have rarely if ever been faced with such decisions .<<

Hallelujah!

SquaddyB

3/20/20

Just to throw some light hearted banter into the thread - sorry, I couldn't resist doing so.

The Chinese just "conquered" the world without firing a single bullet! :>) 

SquaddyB

3/20/20

It is because of people like BM and me, that you have the democratic freedom to spout your lies, half truths, propaganda and doctored videos and photo-shopped pictures, and why no one is kicking down your door at 3am, beating you up, raping you and hauling your lying ass off to the gulag!!!!!

That's ok, you don't have to thank us!

SquaddyB

3/20/20

>>> ' He's got an R.P.G. ' <<<

As the old adage goes; " 'nuff said! "

100% justified!!!!

SquaddyB

3/20/20

some of the people killed were journalists that were simply doing their jobs: putting their lives at risk in order to report on war.<<

The morons were cozying up next to terrorists carrying a RPG, probably trying to get " a spectacular " storyline.

Kind of like your boy, Corbyn the traitor, cozying up with scumbag Irish terrorists! You reap what you so. I have zero sympathy!

BerrySteph

3/20/20

Harold27Z said:

What were foreign soldiers doing in Afghanistan in the first place ?

Doing a very important job.

So we're told.

BerrySteph

3/20/20

SQUADDYB said:

The morons were cozying up next to terrorists carrying a RPG, probably trying to get " a spectacular " storyline.

If you were genuinely protesting terrorism then you'd stop doing it.

bml00

3/20/20

For 99% of this Forum war is the given posters version of what they THINK they would or could do , Berry in his own mind would talk the terrorist to death or if he was lucky corner him with a custard tart until the Bill arrived and if that failed they could talk about Zionists .

Nobody has ever shouldered a weapon in anger , You have and so have I and we both know that self preservation becomes paramount , your training was formatted on that one moment in time and the longer you have seen action the less chances you are going to take.

Only once in my entire career did I lose a tank and that was  in  Beirut, my tracks were blown from under us and we had to bale out, we were cornered and out gunned  , there were five of us they were slinging shit at us from everywhere , in that brief time 40 years ago nothing on this earth mattered but staying alive and fuck everybody else who did not , even today years and years later sitting at home you cant find words or put them together to express the abject horror and terror of those very few  hours till they could get us out .

These heroes have no idea what war is about not a single clue

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/21/20

When I was watching the video, it was curious how my adrenaline picked up.

Multiply that by a thousand and add in genuine, real situation, fear and I understand how these things could happen.

But it doesn't make it right.