Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Commonwealth refugees swilling chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Israel determined to start WW3   Africa and the Middle East

Started Oct-18 by BerrySteph; 150 views.
BerrySteph

Oct-18

http://www.richardsilverstein.com/2016/08/14/israeli-deputy-defense-minister-were-not-ashamed-we-want-a-temple-on-the-temple-mount/
Deputy Defense Minister Eli Dahan exhorts Israel to rebuild the Temple regardless of the possible consequences

This was 3  years ago - but what do you think, BM? Israel on track since then to bring about WW3?

Israeli Deputy Defense Minister on Tisha B'Av: "We're not Ashamed. We Will Rebuild the Temple on the Temple Mount."

August 14, 2016 - Today was Tisha B'Av, one of the most solemn days of the year for observant Jews.

... in Israel, the firebrands of Israel's most right-wing government ever are ... rejoicing at the prospect of rebuilding the Temple. They have High Priests in training who are learning the ancient sacrificial rites at the Ateret Cohanim yeshiva in occupied East Jerusalem. The Temple Institute, which is masterminding much of the planning and preparation, is developing a social media strategy ("coming soon to your Facebook feed!") which will popularize these incendiary ideas.

... Just as in India, when Muslims demolished a sacred Hindu shrine it provoked religious war between the two religious groups, building the Third Temple would mean destroying the Muslim holy sites.

That, in turn, would mean almost certain holy war not just in Israel, but throughout the Muslim world.

You'd be making a mistake if you think Israel's political leadership is worried about such an eventuality. On the contrary, many MKs and ministers believe that there must be a final reckoning with the Muslims of Palestine in which the Jews finally and ultimately vanquish them. It's an End Times-like scenario. Except in this case, Israel has nuclear weapons which conceivably could become part of the Ultimate Solution to the "Arab problem."

All this is by way of introducing you to Eli Dahan, Israel's deputy defense minister and a leading settler rabbi/political leader. He was the keynote speaker at a Women in Green rally held in occupied East Jerusalem today, in which settlers marched provocatively through the Arab quarters of the city flourishing Israeli flags and racist slogans as they went.

You may recall that the founder of this settler group, Nadia Matar, told an audience at a Manhattan synagogue that Mahmoud Abbas should be assassinated:

"... today we must destroy all the terrorist organizations. We must kill all the terrorist leaders, starting with Mahmoud Abbas and all others ... Nobody had any moral qualms at destroying the Nazi regime. We have to abolish the Oslo Agreements, there's no difference between the PA, the Islamic Jihad, the Hamas, whatever names you have, they're all terrorists and we cannot have peace with them."[6][7] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadia_Matar

... Dahan exhorted his listeners to remember that the Temple Mount is the "heart of the Jewish people," and that "without this heart there can be no body." He added:

"We are here to announce that we've returned to Jerusalem and that we're preparing our hearts to return to the Temple Mount and rebuild the Temple. We're not ashamed of this: we want to build the Third Temple on the Temple Mount. The soldiers of Israel and its inhabitants know how to announce [to the world] that this is the heart and the essence [of the Jewish people]. Together, we will merit its rebuilding soon and in our day."

There was a time decades ago when these ideas were anathema not just to secular Jews, but even Orthodox Jews. To this day, many rabbis tell their followers they may not set foot on the Temple Mount because it is the site of the destroyed Temple.

But the caution and conservatism of the past is gone. Taboos have been broken and Jewish zealotry unleashed on the world.

Meir Kahane played a critical role in this transformation. He is the spiritual father of the most noxious, dangerous form of idolatry to strike the Jewish people in decades, if not centuries.

Leaders like Nadia Matar, Yehudit Katsover and Eli Dahan are Angels of Death of Israel and the Jewish people. Their visions are poison. Not just for Jews or Israel, but for the entire region as well. If any of their dreams are ever realized they will be accompanied by rivers of blood. God help us, I hope it doesn't come to that.

bml00

Oct-19

Judaism is about a variety of issues all are related , there is Israel AND Jerusalem (there are an additional 3 more Holy Cities) , it is about the appearance of the Messiah (our Messiah unlike another has yet to appear and will appear only once not come back to finish the job etc)

The appearance of the Messiah (and how will we know him, we will know him because we know will know him) will mean the Jews will return to Israel and the last prophecy will be the rebuilding of the 3rd Temple.

So far the Jews have returned home (for the 2nd time) , they have recovered their city and now who knows what happens next?

As for Jerusalem this is the reality  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLBcCffnnY4

BM

In reply toRe: msg 2
BerrySteph

Oct-19

bml00 said:

Judaism is about a variety of issues all are related , there is Israel AND Jerusalem (there are an additional 3 more Holy Cities) , it is about the appearance of the Messiah (our Messiah unlike another has yet to appear and will appear only once not come back to finish the job etc)

But you care nothing for this stuff - you thought the book of Jonah was 200 years old and came from Vilnius.

You thought the Gaon came from Goa.

Zionism only started in 1985 according to you!

... Dahan exhorted his listeners to remember that the Temple Mount is the "heart of the Jewish people," and that "without this heart there can be no body." He added:

"We are here to announce that we've returned to Jerusalem and that we're preparing our hearts to return to the Temple Mount and rebuild the Temple. We're not ashamed of this: we want to build the Third Temple on the Temple Mount. The soldiers of Israel and its inhabitants know how to announce [to the world] that this is the heart and the essence [of the Jewish people]. Together, we will merit its rebuilding soon and in our day."

There was a time decades ago when these ideas were anathema not just to secular Jews, but even Orthodox Jews. To this day, many rabbis tell their followers they may not set foot on the Temple Mount because it is the site of the destroyed Temple.

But the caution and conservatism of the past is gone. Taboos have been broken and Jewish zealotry unleashed on the world.

Meir Kahane played a critical role in this transformation. He is the spiritual father of the most noxious, dangerous form of idolatry to strike the Jewish people in decades, if not centuries.

Leaders like Nadia Matar, Yehudit Katsover and Eli Dahan are Angels of Death of Israel and the Jewish people. Their visions are poison. Not just for Jews or Israel, but for the entire region as well. If any of their dreams are ever realized they will be accompanied by rivers of blood. God help us, I hope it doesn't come to that.

bml00

Oct-19

These debates with numb nuts go nowhere , I was born and will remain and die a Jew, whether numb nuts see's me as a Good Jew or a Bad Jew is utterly of no importance because who I am or not is for fellow Jews to define not the idiot .

My place amongst the chosen people is beyond doubt , we are good we are bad , we are faithful we are unfaithful , we pray or don't pray, we eath kosher or not , we drive on the Sabbath or not my place no matter where I stand is beyond doubt.

I can also remind You Cardinal Lustiger , Archbishop of Paris born as a Jew he summed it all up well

On becoming Archbishop of Paris, Lustiger said:

I was born Jewish and so I remain, even if that is unacceptable for many. For me, the vocation of Israel is bringing light to the goyim.

In reply toRe: msg 4
BerrySteph

Oct-19

bml00 said:

These debates with numb nuts go nowhere , I was born and will remain and die a Jew, whether numb nuts see's me as a Good Jew or a Bad Jew is utterly of no importance because who I am or not is for fellow Jews to define not the idiot .

Just checking, BM, isn't this the same definition as the Nazis?

bml00

Oct-19

I am a Jew how You take me is your business as you can see the cretin takes me very seriously indeed

BM