Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Commonwealth refugees swilling chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New build concentration camps   Africa and the Middle East

Started Oct-20 by BerrySteph; 973 views.
BerrySteph

Oct-20

https://www.adalah.org/en/content/view/9826

A general view of a Bedouin community located in the Naqab (Negev) desert. (Photo by Mati Milstein)

Israel launches plan to force its own Bedouin citizens into refugee camps

10/10/2019

Israel plans 'urgent' forced displacement of tens of thousands of Bedouin citizens from unrecognized villages in Naqab (Negev) desert into refugee or displacement camps to make way for military and other development projects, without offering any permanent housing solutions.

Israel is taking the first steps towards establishing desert refugee or displacement camps designed to hold tens of thousands of Bedouin citizens whom it plans to "urgently" displace from their homes in unrecognized villages across the Naqab (Negev) desert – without offering them any permanent and just housing solutions.

Israel's Southern District Planning and Building Committee convened on Sunday, 6 October 2019, to discuss two plans – 652-0767921 and 624-0765792 – "Temporary Residential and Public Building Solutions for the Bedouin Population in the Negev."

The plans are intended "to provide temporary housing solutions for the unregulated Bedouin population, in cases where the population is urgently required to move from their living sites before permanent buildings are established" (emphasis added). Once approved, the plans would enable the “temporary” structures to remain for a period of up to six years.

[CLICK HERE for maps of the planned camps: Eastern Naqab planning region and Abu Basma planning region]

In January 2019, Israel's Bedouin Development and Settlement Authority announced a plan for the forced displacement of 36,000 Bedouin citizens to make way for "economic projects" and the expansion of live-fire training areas for the Israeli military.

[CLICK HERE for maps of Israeli plan to forcibly displace 36,000 Bedouin: Wadi an-Na?am and Military Firing Zone #526]

The Israeli plans would allow authorities to immediately evict and transfer Bedouin citizens to the new displacement camps for a period of three to six years.

... Attorney Suhad Bishara, director of Adalah's Land and Planning Rights Unit, wrote in the letter that the plans are a severe violation of the fundamental rights of Bedouin citizens:

"These plans continue to impose upon the residents of unrecognized villages the same reality to which they have been subject for decades: the reality of temporality as a result of forced relocation from one place of residence to another … It is unreasonable to again coerce displacement to temporary housing tens of thousands of residents who have been living in their villages for decades and, indeed, for generations – most of which are actually located on their traditional tribal lands. Remember the people targeted by this plan: it will be socially and economically devastating to thousands of families, children, adults, and elderly."

Adalah Attorney Suhad Bishara issued a statement to the media:

"Israeli authorities are working hard to invent planning mechanisms for the sole purpose of evicting Bedouin residents from their villages that are not recognized by state authorities. Israel plans to displace thousands of people from their homes to live in some form of refugee camps, without a just solution via recognition of their villages – some of which have been in existence for decades – and allowing them to develop in accordance with their needs."

Attiya Al-Issam, chairman of the Regional Council for the Unrecognized Villages in the Negev,  issued a statement to the media:

"We wholeheartedly reject this malicious plan, whose sole purpose is to expel the Bedouin people from their lands. We see this as the embodiment of Israel's Prawer Plan, discussed in the Knesset in 2013, which was meant to expel tens of thousands of Bedouin citizens and destroy their villages."

Ok, now I get it. You just hate everything about Israel.

Are you a fellow American? How do you feel about our current caging of immigrant children? Or our past treatment of America “Indians” - hell, present treatment for that matter. And how about our treatment of descendants of the African continent?

BerrySteph

Oct-21

George Of The Jungle (GOTJ1) said:

How do you feel about our current caging of immigrant children? Or our past treatment of America “Indians” - hell, present treatment for that matter. And how about our treatment of descendants of the African continent?

I drew a winning ticket in the lottery of life - while my forefathers beat and robbed and killed quite a few of the fuzzy-wuzzies, in general they acted honourably for 300 years and across two Empires.

Meanwhile, I'm drawing people's attention to new and modern day concentration camps built by a regime that boasts of its terrorism and forbids the marriage of Jews to non-Jews.

However, I've seen the machinations of the Zionists before, bringing in clean-skins to try and disrupt the discussion.

If you wish to have any discussion with me, then I'm only going to accept your input on a limited range of points, as have been hammered out here to my great satisfaction.

1) I've proved that BM is spouting a nasty religious fraud. The Gaon of Vilna (d. 1797) cannot possibly be the inventor of and religious champion of Zionism as BM claims.

2) BM and his disgusting side-kick have failed to explain what David Irving is actually accused of falsifying (I'm still only aware of one of them - his falsification over the casualty figures for the bombing of Dresden - but I'm the only person to have even posted that in here!)

There are other some other issues concerning the Zionists (eg their lying over Iron Sieve and Waze, their lying over the ethnic cleansing, their lying over the Holocaust) that I'd be very happy to hammer out for you.

But I'm not wasting my time proving that no individual, or group of, Palestinians has ever used human shields. That's something that the Zionists do on a huge scale, 100s of 1000s of their children forced to live in occupied territory, real war-zones. Suck it up and waste someone else's time if you were simply vectored here to waste my time.

“Zionists” - ah, ok, you are one of those. Good bye.

BerrySteph

Oct-21

George Of The Jungle (GOTJ1) said:

“Zionists” - ah, ok, you are one of those. Good bye.

You can hardly deny that you're a buddy of BM and Adwil and have come here to muddy the water.

As I said, if you wish to have any discussion with me, then I'm only going to accept your input on a limited range of points, two of them in particular, as have been hammered out here to my great satisfaction.

1) The nasty religious fraud that that BM is spouting. Contrary to his claim, the Gaon of Vilna (d. 1797) cannot possibly be the inventor of and religious champion of Zionism as BM claims.

2) BM and his disgusting side-kick have failed to explain what David Irving is actually accused of falsifying (I'm still only aware of one of them - his falsification over the casualty figures for the bombing of Dresden - but I'm the only person to have even posted that in here!)

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-22

BerrySteph said:

You can hardly deny that you're a buddy of BM and Adwil and have come here to muddy the water.

George has only been a member of Delphi forums for 2 days.

Please don't scare him away from my forum.

I like to meet new people.

BerrySteph

Oct-22

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

I like to meet new people.

Fair enough. But I've seen this before. 

bml00

Oct-23

The Bedouin are Nomads and in a country smaller than New York or Wales there is no place for this way of life 

The Israeli Bedouin receive social security and of course national health welfare etc , many join the army and have obtained high rank

The way of life cannot be sustained in a state where every CM is vital for the future

Finally this is not an eviction they are being offered permanent residence in towns being built and in towns that exist

BM

BerrySteph

Oct-23

BM100 said:

Finally this is not an eviction they are being offered permanent residence in towns being built and in towns that exist

Doesn't he sicken you?

Do you know what these "towns" are like?

No pavements, no banks, no parks, one road in and out and no buses.

They, too, are mostly concentration camps (one is home for collaborators and that's still pretty bad).

bml00

Oct-23

Two towns/cities 

https://youtu.be/EP5rkz8Sirs

schools / running water / doctors / etc

BM

Ps This is the future of the Bedouin in Israel life is moving forward 

• Edited October 23, 2019 1:49 pm  by  bml00