Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New build concentration camps   Africa and the Middle East

Started 10/20/19 by BerrySteph; 4175 views.
bml00

10/27/19

The debate like all debates is now being over shadowed by the overt racism of Berry , the Nomadic Bedouin can no longer roam as they have , their life style clashes with modern society , for many they have accepted this inevitable change no matter how challenging it may be.

Who in their right mind can compare how they are living (as per the photo) or living in a settled community with all amenities (as against hardly if none at all)

BM

BerrySteph

10/27/19

bml00 said:

for many they have accepted this inevitable change no matter how challenging it may be.

https://encyclopedia .ushmm.org/content/ en/article/theresienstadt -red-cross-visit

A scene staged by the Nazis for the International Red Cross inspection of the Theresienstadt ghetto. The people are probably watching a soccer match. Czechoslovakia, June 23, 1944

Spoken like a Nazi extolling the virtues of Theresienstadt.

Except ... the Nazis cared about what people thought of them and had the decency to cover up their genocide!

All we learn from you is that Zionists don't care what evidence of atrocity comes to like!

Danish leaders—from King Christian on down—were insistent that the Danish Red Cross visit the Danish deportees to gather firsthand information on their treatment in Theresienstadt. German diplomats felt that German standing in Denmark and Sweden would deteriorate, to a point harmful to German interested. The Wehrmacht (German armed forces) wanted peace and quiet in Denmark, and the Germans hoped, in Sweden, to continue to import ball bearings needed for the war effort. Under considerable pressure, the Reich Security Main Office (RSHA) agreed to consider the matter and, at the end of 1943, ordered the Theresienstadt camp-ghetto authorities to "prepare" the facility. After considerable stalling, the RSHA finally authorized a visit for representatives of the International Red Cross and the Danish Red Cross for June 1944 and ordered the SS staff in Theresienstadt to complete the preparations.

Elaborate measures were taken to disguise conditions in the ghetto and to portray an atmosphere of normalcy. The SS engaged the Council of Jewish Elders and the camp-ghetto "residents" in a "beautification" program. Prisoners planted gardens, painted housing complexes, renovated barracks, and developed and practiced cultural programs for the entertainment of the visiting dignitaries to convince them that the "Seniors' Settlement" was real. The SS authorities intensified deportations of Jews from the ghetto to alleviate overcrowding, and as part of the preparations in the camp-ghetto, 7,503 people were deported to Auschwitz between May 16 and May 18, 1944.

On June 23, 1944, as planned, two delegates from the International Red Cross and one from the Danish Red Cross visited the ghetto, accompanied by Theresienstadt commandant SS First Lieutenant Karl Rahm and one of his deputies. The facility had been "cleaned up" and rearranged as a model village. Hints that all was not well included a bruise under the eye of the "mayor" of the "town," a part played by Paul Eppstein, the Elders' Council member representing German Jews. Despite these hints, the International Red Cross inspectors were taken in. This was in part because they expected to see ghetto conditions like those in occupied Poland with people starving in the streets and armed policemen on the perimeter.

The Jewish administration, under duress from the Germans, treated the visiting delegation to the trial of a person "charged" with theft, which "just happened" to be taking place; a soccer game in the camp square complete with cheering crowds; and a performance of the children's opera Brundibár, performed in a community hall built specifically for this occasion.

As a result of preparations for the Red Cross visit, the summer of 1944 was, as one survivor later wrote,

In the wake of the inspection, SS officials in the Protectorate produced a film using ghetto residents as a demonstration of the benevolent treatment the Jewish “residents” of Theresienstadt supposedly enjoyed. In Nazi propaganda, Theresienstadt was cynically described as a "spa town" where elderly German Jews could "retire" in safety. 

In response to growing international awareness of Nazi atrocities, the Nazis decided to allow a Red Cross investigation committee to visit the Theresienstadt ghetto in Czechoslovakia. Elaborate measures were taken to disguise conditions in the ghetto and to portray an atmosphere of normalcy. This footage, showing an orchestral performance, is part of a German propaganda film made following the Red Cross visit to Theresienstadt.?

When the film was completed, SS officials deported most of the "cast" to the Auschwitz-Birkenau killing center. Despite the effort involved in making the propaganda film, the German authorities ultimately decided not to screen it.

Dear readers - note something enormously important - this Nazi-friendly propaganda was solely possible because of collaboration. In every case we know of, the collaborators were Zionist. Its true, isn't it? Jews were only able to resist, in Warsaw and everywhere else, once they'd murdered the collaborators!

BerrySteph

10/27/19

What do you think?

This is my thread - do you think I'm exposing pariah-worthy conduct by Israel and Israelis?

Of course, you might agree with me on that but still think I'm exaggerating when I call these forced relocation camps "concentration camps".

Though I'm really not sure why you'd object - every indication these bleak government villages are preparatory to genocide and/or expulsion on grounds of religion.

How about the comparison with Theresienstadt? Especially that these Jews were, yet again, betrayed to their deaths at the hands of the Nazis by collaborators.

Don't you think that the threat posed by collaborators should be the very most important lesson of the Holocaust?

adwil

10/27/19

BerrySteph said:

if you read the history of the area, you will learn that the nomadic Bedouin periodically drove the local Palestinians off their land, settled in their tents and used their crops as fodder for their animals. Then they left and the locals moved back. How do you have the nerve to post such racist filth?

"if you read the history of the area, you will learn that the nomadic Bedouin periodically drove the local Palestinians off their land, settled in their tents and used their crops as fodder for their animals. Then they left and the locals moved back.

How do you have the nerve to post such racist filth?"

Because it's TRUE. 

adwil

10/27/19

BerrySteph said:

So why are you pointing me to anti-Polish racism, whereby Jews have special rights to property nationalised by the communists? Are there no limits to your efforts to incite hatred of Jews?

You haven't read my sources with your thinking head on. Read them again.

adwil

10/27/19

bml00 said:

the Nomadic Bedouin can no longer roam as they have ,

Yes. Their lives have had to change with modern states and land boundaries, everywhere except the Arctic.

BerrySteph

10/27/19

adwil said:

Because it's TRUE. 

Prove it.

The statement you've made is so extreme and racist I'd be surprised if you can find it anywhere.

Let alone from "respected historians" as you insist are the only acceptable source!

BerrySteph

10/27/19

adwil said:

You haven't read my sources with your thinking head on. Read them again.

Over and over again you fail to notice what's in your own sources.

Over and over again you challenge my very Zionist-acceptable and/or MSM sources and then shovel me rubbish sources.

Same again this time - I produce Haaretz and the Washington Post, you produce the Crusading jihadists and a (likely Zionist) lawfare source.

In certain cases, reprivatization claims were sold to professional “real estate hunters” who bought them for pennies but were able to regain real property worth tens of millions of zlotys. https://www.natlawreview.com/article/poland-real-property-reprivatization-decisions-warsaw-may-be-revoked

How does that help victimised Jews? Why would anyone of good faith seek to make profit for speculators anyway? 

My sources say a lot of property is going back to Jews (assumed but not proven that it was Nazi-seized) while your sources seem intended to incite antisemitism - huge numbers of local, native Catholic Poles have no rights to property seized by the communists - but Jewish ex-Poles and speculators must have their rights protected!

But a racist like you might not appreciate the antisemitism you're inviting it not inciting.

BerrySteph

10/27/19

adwil said:

Their lives have had to change with modern states and land boundaries, everywhere except the Arctic.

You sound so much like a Nazi explaining why Jews must be deprived of their legal and moral rights.

adwil

10/27/19

BerrySteph said:

Over and over again you challenge my very Zionist-acceptable and/or MSM sources and then shovel me rubbish sources.

What you mean is that you don't like your cosy prejudices challenged. Why should I favour a 'Zionist-acceptable' source. It will be slanted. I much prefer neutral sources.