Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New build concentration camps   Africa and the Middle East

Started 10/20/19 by BerrySteph; 3726 views.
adwil

Apr-14

When you have no evidence, you have to invent it. 

BerrySteph

Apr-14

adwil said:

When you have no evidence, you have to invent it. 

I've got proof you're a liar and a fraud.

And threaten people in their real lives for posting true things into Forums.

adwil

Apr-14

<<Unlike you, I've read the book. >>

"You're a time-wasting idiot who has made loads of bloopers concerning what's in books you claim to know about but clearly have not read."

How would you know? You don't even seem to be aware that 'the Becher Case' is one of three sections in Alford's book. 'The Gold Train' is a different and separate section.

adwil

Apr-14

BerrySteph said:

I've got proof you're a liar and a fraud. And threaten people in their real lives for posting true things into Forums.

You've lost it. 

Present your evidence.

BerrySteph

Apr-14

adwil said:

You've lost it.  Present your evidence.

You're such a nasty person.

I'd have to disrupt the Forum by posting the outrageous things you've posted in the past.

But "fruitcakes, dangerous fruitcakes" said of Holocaust survivors is only a fraction of it!

adwil

Apr-14

BerrySteph said:

You're such a nasty person. I'd have to disrupt the Forum by posting the outrageous things you've posted in the past. But "fruitcakes, dangerous fruitcakes" said of Holocaust survivors is only a fraction of it!

Groan!

BerrySteph

Apr-14

adwil said:

Groan!

You've posted many shocking things. You've angrily wanted me sued for telling the unvarnished truth about top Jew-killing (Einzatzgruppen) Jew-Robbing (Manfred-Weiss) and Holocaust organising Nazi, Kurt Becher.

Whereas I've never exceeded the bounds of good taste. Other than sometimes wrongly accusing BM of doing things that other Israelis have done such as kiddy-torturing.

For which I would have groveled and apologised if BM had threatened to sue me. (He threatened to have me sued for something else).

adwil

Apr-14

BerrySteph said:

You've angrily wanted me sued"  for libeling the dead.

"for telling the unvarnished truth about top Jew-killing"  Rot. Present your evidence.

"(Einzatzgruppen)"  Nonsense. Present your evidence.

"Jew-Robbing (Manfred-Weiss)"  Some members of the family were Jewish. Becher ensured that most of the family was allowed to leave Hungary and seek refuge in Portugal, Spain and Switzerland. His deal also ensured that the confiscation of the business was temporary and it would all be returned to the family when the war ended.

"and Holocaust organising Nazi, Kurt Becher." You still broadcast this utter nonsense. The Holocaust was ordered by Himmler on the instructions of Hitler. Becher was a junior cavalry officer when the Holocaust started. 

BerrySteph

Apr-14

adwil said:

You've angrily wanted me sued"  for libeling the dead. "for telling the unvarnished truth about top Jew-killing"  

You can never live down what you did angrily defending Kurt Becher.

You are, literally, the only person in the world doing so.

adwil said:

"Jew-Robbing (Manfred-Weiss)"  Some members of the family were Jewish. Becher ensured that most of the family was allowed to leave Hungary and seek refuge in Portugal, Spain and Switzerland. 

Billionaires have no problem crossing borders - Becher saw that they were seized and put in concentration camps and blackmailed into signing over their vast wealth - never even paying the stipend that he's promised them (£600,000?).

adwil said:

"and Holocaust organising Nazi, Kurt Becher." You still broadcast this utter nonsense. The Holocaust was ordered by Himmler on the instructions of Hitler. Becher was a junior cavalry officer when the Holocaust started. 

Becher was in charge of all the concentration camps from either around Oct-Nov 1944 or maybe January 1944.

Your defense of him is bizarre and, it would seem, totally unique.

bml00

Apr-14

Berry will be sued when he directly makes accusations about me or to me , he is frightened 

His anti Semitism may yet be challenged 

BM