Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Commonwealth refugees swilling chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

UK Election   The U.K and Europe

Started Oct-30 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 2505 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-30

In reply toRe: msg 1
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-30

Analysis

BerrySteph

Oct-30

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

If history is a guide, it's unlikely the Conservative Party leader will lose the seat he holds by just 5,034 votes. But in the shadow of Brexit nothing is a given, writes Samantha Hawley.

Maybe some good will come out of it.

I think Brexit will force Northern Ireland away and cause us constant trouble in Scotland. 

It will lead to the NHS being sold to Trump and damage so much more of our generally supportive society.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

BerrySteph

Nov-7

Tory campaign off to shaky start after Johnson visits Queen to dissolve UK Parliament The Prime Minister visits the Queen to dissolve Parliament, paving the way for next month's general election, but a string of gaffes threatens to overshadow the Conservative Party's election campaign.

Two of them were serious - but it strikes me that the attacks on Jacob Rees-Mogg concerning his remarks about Grenfell Tower are trivial and unpleasant.

And he could have turned the discussion round to his own advantage if there had not been such hysteria whipped up against him.

He could have said that officials always know better and should always be obeyed - but there are situations when they've out of their depth and not looking at the broader picture.

Or indeed, forbidden by policy from doing the sensible thing.

Hence, people reasonably could have taken the decision to run and, in this case, they'd have been doing the right thing.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

BerrySteph

Nov-8

Two former Labour MPs urge voters not to support UK Opposition Leader Jeremy Corbyn in the upcoming general election.

I can see Labour crashing to nothingness in this election.

Can Boris win with a majority instead? I'm not sure that he can.

If that happens then our democracy is in as much trouble - maybe more trouble - than the US under Trump.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

How many elections has Corbyn lost?

And how can they not just vote in a new opposition leader?

They do it here in Australia all the time.

BerrySteph

Nov-9

How many elections has Corbyn lost? 

His party (second in 2010 and 2015) made a totally unexpectedly good showing in 2017 delivering a huge blow to Theresa May and, as it turned out, permanently frustrating Brexit.

can they not just vote in a new opposition leader? They do it here in Australia all the time.

They can and probably will if, as I suspect may happen, they crash to their worst showing for generations on Dec 12th.

Needless to say, this immense antisemitism row is total and outrageous nonsense and comes from the same people as hijacked Yosemite Sam.

I found it very, very disturbing when Ken Livingstone - surely the most successful Labour politician of our generation, twice Mayor of London - was forced out of politics for repeating what was then on the web-site of the True Torah Jews. The biggest group of Holocaust-surviving Jews anywhere and surely an authority on Zionist collaboration with - and support from - Hitler.

bml00

Nov-9

The amount of information flowing from EX Labour supporters affirming the anti semitic nature of the leadership is hard to ignore , ex cabinet ministers are speaking of the inherent racial hatred currently prevalent in Labour .

The example of the TTJ are meaningless they are merely a group who are anti ZIONIST with many of their number living in Israel  so go figure , they are merely one group amongst many all of whom now see their own followers and supporters moving to Israel .

Our poster the resident nit wit of course does not mention that the TTJ like all religious Jews pray for the day the Messiah arrives so they can return and tear down the Mosques on the Temple Mount and rebuild the 3rd temple (that is really going to set the cat amongst the pigeons - but back they will come and down the Mosques will come , I promise you , it is part and parcel of their dream and prayers

BM

the 3rd Temple https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_gZbSxn0R4

• Edited November 9, 2019 4:57 am  by  bml00