Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Commonwealth refugees swilling chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Islamophobia   Religion

Started Nov-6 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 3754 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

I know it is difficult for you to focus on anything other than Israel, but here is a short list of countries who are guilty in the past of persecuting Muslims.

• Asia Minor

• Southeastern Europe (Balkans)

• Bulgaria

• Cambodia

• China

• Nazi Germany

• Imperial Japan

• Fascist Italy

• French Algeria

• Lebanon

• Syria

• Myanmar

• Ustaša – Croatian Revolutionary Movement (they also kill Jews and Christians)

• Philippines

• Russian Empire

• USSR

• Soviet–Afghan War

• Tatarstan

• Vietnam

And here is a list of those persecuting them currently.

• Bosnia and Herzegovina

• Bulgaria

• France

• Germany

• The Netherlands

• United States

• Canada

• Azerbaijan

• China (including their "re-education camps")

• Tibet

• India

• Philippines

• Sri Lanka

• Tajikistan

• Vietnam

• Central African Republic

• Angola

• New Zealand

Source: Wikipenis, of course.

In reply toRe: msg 1
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

bml00

Nov-6

The Muslim Dog issue was taken from Judaism where within the most Orthodox they will cross roads when they see Dogs the same on Buses and Trains https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/judaism-dogs/ and / or  https://forward.com/fast-forward/427534/dogs-are-bad-and-owners-are-accursed-israeli-orthodox-rabbis-rule/

Much of Islam was taken from Judaism be it food  or clothing (it was the Jews who covered their women first and in some ultra - ULTRA orthodox sects still do )

BM

In reply toRe: msg 3
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

I could never imagine living in a house without a dog.

bml00

Nov-6

I am an enormous Dog Lover had them all my life , we had to recently put to sleep a beloved old friend who had suffered with Diabetes which ultimately got the better of him , I have stood on battle fields and felt less shock than when My pal Arty went

BM

BerrySteph

Nov-6

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

I know it is difficult for you to focus on anything other than Israel, but here is a short list of countries who are guilty in the past of persecuting Muslims.

Why are you sending that to me?

Muslim nations evereywhere have tended to be more tolerant of minorities. 

Importantly they were also pretty good neighbours, internally and externally.

One exception - the Turks who have sometimes been militarily aggressive and may have been guilty of the only known big persecution. However, the Turks are in natural competition with the Russia, their armed preparedness perhaps forced on them by natural factors.

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Some Muslims are taught that dogs are unclean - if they touch one they must wash six times, including with dirt. But not everyone agrees.

Why are you sending that to me?

This kind of generalisation is intended to divide - if not incite.

bml00

Nov-6

The requirement of Shariah Law enforced with various punishments has been the backbone of Islam , be it Jew or Christian the requirement of the law was such that you were told where to live and so on - there was nothing tolerant about Islam (unless you call stoning , beheading . blinding . removal of limbs etc )

Your deluded half witted nit wit has lost the plot

BM

In reply toRe: msg 7
BerrySteph

Nov-6

bml00 said:

Your deluded half witted nit wit has lost the plot

Standing up for the (generally) proven tolerant.

Against the very, very intolerant.

What did you tell us about Hebron, BM?

What did you say about "Eternal Conflict"?

bml00

Nov-6

There are 4 cities that are Holy to Jews one of course is Jerusalem, the second is Hevron then there is Safed and Tiberius .

Both Jerusalem and Hevron were Holy to the Jews LONG before the advent of Christianity or Islam

You have to wonder why all faiths have their special cities but Jews for some reason cannot ?

Poor diddums has obviously still not found a Job so he has time on his hands

bm

In reply toRe: msg 9
BerrySteph

Nov-6

bml00 said:

Both Jerusalem and Hevron were Holy to the Jews LONG before the advent of Christianity or Islam

You're not religious, BM.

Or maybe you are - but only the same as a jihadist who ran away from his disapproving mother to impose Sharial Law on others for his own profit.

Besides which, there seems to have been no Judaism anywhere in Palestine between c.525 CE and 1738 CE.

There is one truly ancient synagogue in Jerusalem - but the Karaites using it were always condemned as heretics - and are not recognised as Jews by Israel today.