Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Anti-Semitism   Religion

Started 11/8/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 9964 views.
BerrySteph

2/7/20

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Wait a minute. Did you just admit you were wrong and apologise? It's been so long since I saw that kind of admirable quality, I wondered if anyone was capable of it anymore. Thank you.

I'm very rarely wrong - but when I am I often come straight out and admit it.

Same thing has just happened in an argument over electric cars, I've said that the batteries last no more than 3 years and hence Tesla was surely heading for a fall. I can't understand why Tesla shares have just shot up.

However, I'm being shown evidence that some Teslas and Nissans are 8 years old and going strong as probably proves me wrong. (Not definitely, they could have been re-batteried at enormous expense as part of a Ponzi scheme, as has been alleged against Tesla before).

For this one slip I'm being angrily harangued by the owner of an electric car who feels personally threatened by my blithe writing off of his $70,000 asset. (And I'm undermining the acres of solar cells he has on his roof).

(In a cyber-lifetime I've made very few notable mistakes - took at least a week for me to accept that the US really had found and murdered OBL. I thought David Kelly had been murdered until a single message appeared saying there was no motive, rather the reverse).

All other claims I've made about people being murdered are however correct. Pat Tillman for sure, Epstein very likely.

RGoss99

2/7/20

Related to the dichotomy between guilt and responsibility. Based on your assumed age I agree that you are not guilty or responsible for the Holocaust, but there are those around who are not guilty for such, but their actions and words could make them partially responsible for the next one, and this includes BM100.

RGoss99

2/7/20

Not a valid binary quesion. For example to number ...

1- No, speaking of the vast majority of Jews but I can think of some hypothetical jews who were responsible for their own deaths in the holocaust.

2. Yes, I have no doubt that it not only happened, but was even worse then most people imagine it.

3. Hate all jews? Unlikely because hatred suggests knowledge of individuals. Even biggots who preach hatred are capable of exceptions.

RGoss99

2/7/20

As to your "therefore" avoiding the psychological side, I believe that the British, and all of cultural Christianity shares some responsibility for the holocaust. Note that this is not the same as those (in western nations, in addition to Germany, who share dome guilt for it.

BerrySteph

2/7/20

RGoss99 said:

I can think of some hypothetical jews who were responsible for their own deaths in the holocaust.

By "hypothetical Jews" I presume you mean Zionists.

Overwhelmingly people who despised Judaism but eg in Nazi Europe accepted leadership roles of "their community" in order that the Nazis rob and/or exterminate them.

BerrySteph

2/7/20

RGoss99 said:

I believe that the British, and all of cultural Christianity shares some responsibility for the holocaust.

Dubious. The only people Hitler said that he wanted exterminated was the Polish. All he said (very shortly after sucking the US into WW2, on 12th Dec 1941) was that the SS, already operating death camps, would have sole authority over them.

Truman's envoy after the war (August 1945) Harrison protested that the rotten Nazis had not separated the Jews from others in the camps - so he proceeded to do so, training all the youngest and least damaged for the next war.

Dieter Heymann makes this comment at a Richard Silverstein article:

June 3, 2016 - Here are four facts known to me which illustrate the insane fickleness of the Nazi treatment of German Jews. In 1939 when my father was in Buchenwald both as a Jew and a Political Prisoner efforts were made to release him provided that he would move with us to Bogota (and never return to Europe). I had started learning Spanish. It almost succeeded but was thwarted by the start of WW2 in that year. He survived Auschwitz-Monowitz, then Buchenwald again.

In late 1944 one of the Jewish friends we had saved from arrest in occupied Amsterdam who had managed to escape earlier across the Pyrenees to Spain boarded a ship in Malaga with many other Jews. That unprotected ship sailed unmolested to Haifa because Hitler had promised Franco and the Allies that his navy and air force in the Mediterranean would not try to sink that ship. It was not the only transport to Haifa of that kind. At least one ship came from Greece.

Hitler had authorized himself to “aryanize” persons with up to four Jewish grandparents. He did that if he needed them. Among the new aryans were at least six Generals. Helmut Wilberg (Air Force), Werner Maltzahn (Army), Bernhard Rogge (Navy), Erhard Milch (Air Force; Field Marshal; organized Stalingrad relief), Johannes Zuckertort (Army), Karl Zuckertort (Army).

Until the German stall at Moscow boys with one or two Jewish grandparents were obliged to served in the Wehrmacht even if their mother was a Jewish woman. After “Moscow” they were placed in the reserves. The numbers were not small. Estimated: about 200,000 had served. (B. M. Rigg, Hitler’s Jewish Soldiers).

Himmler did not agree because he considered all persons with even one Jewish grandparent to be a serious danger to the German “Volk”. https://www.richardsilverstein.com/2016/05/27/adolf-eichmann-if-i-were-a-jew-id-be-a-fanatical-zionist/

That last comment about the mischling is interesting because, as we know, the US racial standard was the "one-drop rule". Much stricter - and only abolished in 1969!

RGoss99

2/7/20

I was referring to countries like the U.S. who made difficult for Jews to be taken in.

BerrySteph

2/7/20

RGoss99 said:

I was referring to countries like the U.S. who made difficult for Jews to be taken in.

That result may have been genuine and natural in the US, where they really do hate Jews.

But that's not what happened elsewhere, Zionists bullied my government and others not to take Jews. eg the Dominican Republic, which wanted white Jews (to protect it from black Haitians!) and had set aside land for them.

RGoss99

2/7/20

Of course not everywhere and at different levels, but the majority of countries with a Christian tradition, have some built in prejudices against Jews, how they show up varies. You mentioned the Dominican Republic, here is an historic example. There are two conflicting Jewish traditions here in Mallorca, the native Sefardics vs the Askenazic most of whom arrived during WWII and after. The Askenazic non hebrew language is the germanic Yiddis, where the non hebrew language of the Sefardim is Ladino. However i you call a person a Ladino in the Dominican Republic, the traditional antijewish stereotype kicks in. where the nicest equivalent is mixed race, but move on to cheap, cheat, tight with money, thief, loan shark, etc.

I have no Dominican Republic experience, so my example is based on Puerto Rico, Cuba, Mexico. But I suspect if you test the word in that country or older immigrants from there you Will find it Works that way.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

2/8/20

What we saw happening in Myanmar is evidence enough.

The "camps" aren't "concentrated", but they exist and are full of Muslims.