Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Anti-Semitism   Religion

Started 11/8/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 10488 views.
bml00

11/10/19

Why not see what is happening why not count how many topics are now appearing how many debates one who is a Jew what we eat why we do this why there is not a synagogue - are you so seriously devoid of ability to see what other forums bounced berry , ask Nick , he gave him two chances and yet he swamped the forum with Israel Jews etc

Use your head woman that it is what it is there for , you don't need buttons just common sense

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/10/19

It's clearly not working.

I'll try a different approach.

Harold27Z

11/20/19

This is just another publicity stunt to perpetuate the PC narrative and ignore the other side of the coin for instance the Haa'vara commemoration coin.

Harold27Z

11/20/19

I would not give pork to a dog.  I'd rather starve to death and die.  Go ahead.  Eat whatever keeps you happy.  Nobody will mind or care.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/21/19

You certainly have a lot against dogs.

They seem to get nothing from you but scorn.

Harold27Z

11/21/19

it sickenizes me when owners fawn over dogs as if they were children.  I even saw some crying over dead dogs.

Naive owners deny their dogs have fleas.  They let dogs lick spit into their faces.  They forget where those dog tongues hang out. Think about it.  If a dog has a bad-hair day, it will maul kids and toddlers. Dogs foul the streets and beaches.  Dogs belong in  zoos.

PTG (anotherPTG)

11/21/19

That's fighting talk!

I hope your defenses are sound and in place!

Image result for guide dogs for the blind

Image result for army sniffer dogs

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/23/19

Note to the world: Don't let Harold near your dog!

What a sad, miserable way to view the world.

Did a bad dog hump your leg as a child?

Harold27Z

11/23/19

No.  A rotweiller would not let me walk on a public pavement.  Next day I applied for a gun.