Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Commonwealth refugees swilling chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thought provoking Bible verses   Religion

Started Nov-9 by Harold27Z; 519 views.
Harold27Z

Nov-9

Please print this TIP of the TIP of the ice-berg and show it to lying pastors who preach God is a liberal.  Plenty more info where this came from.

Go validate in case you reckon I made it up all by myself.

Gen 24:37 And my master made me swear, saying, you shall not take a wife to my son of the daughters of the Canaanites, in whose land I dwell.
Gen 34:2 And when Shechem the son of Hamor the Hivite, (black) prince of the country, saw her, he took her, and lay with her, and defiled her.

Deuteronomy 17:15 You shall not appoint anyone who is not from a brother tribe to rule over you (Kenyan Kikuyu Obummer springs to mind).
Deuteronomy 7:3 plus Esra 9:12: Neither shall you marry them; your daughters must not be given to their sons … (and vice versa).
Numbers 25:8 explains how God rewarded (NOT PUNISHED) Pinehas for terminating a mixed marriage with a spear through both.
Adam (Hebrew = Adawm) literally means "Capable of blushing".  Devoid of the holy spirit, other life-forms do NOT inherit the ability to blush to indicate shame for wrong-doing.

Nehemia 9:2 And the seed of Israel separated themselves from all strangers, The Hebrew word for holy = "Kadosh" which means "uncontaminated".
Nehemiah 13: 3 “… when they had heard the law, that they separated from Israel all the mixed multitude

Verse 13: They (non-Adamites) will be snares and traps unto you, and scourges in your sides, and thorns in your eyes.

Jud 3:6 And they took their daughters to be their wives, and gave their daughters to their sons, and served Baalim and the groves
Jud 3:7 This was evil in the sight of God

Deuteronomy 23:2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of God; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of God.

2 Cor 6: 14: Be not unequally yoked together with unbelievers …. and what have light with darkness got in common ?

Matthew 25:32 And before Him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another.

Esther 3:8

There is a folk spread out and separate from the nations whose laws are uniquely different to to other nations.

Isiah 29:21 … pariah status due to a word (segregation / separate-development).
Numbers 23:9 God’s obedient people will be deemed outcasts for enforcing segregation (… beyond the rivers of Cush - Kunene, Zambezi, Limpopo).
========================
Leviticus 20:15   "And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death, and you shall slay the beast  (wild creature - go figure)".

Zacharia 8:10 "...  there were no wages for man nor any beast (wild creature) ..." One wonders which mysterious beasts got paid wages

Whatever existed before Adam and Eve was NOT created in God's image, hence the need to REplenish (REplace).

Genesis 1:27: So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them.
28: And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and REplenish the earth ..."

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-10

So... the bible is a bigoted, misogynistic pile of hate?

What else is new?

BerrySteph

Nov-10

I'm embarrassed to be in a Forum where people like Harold have free reign.

But don't stop him, most of his postings are dreadfully silly and can be confronted or ignored.

And there are occasional gems in the things he says.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-10

He's somebody new.

I like meeting new people.

Harold27Z

Nov-13

Here's a freebie for your activism.

Before Palestine got ZOGged, the chief rabbi of jewrusalem said the his tribe should not have an own homeland due to whatever scripture.

I cannot recall the source and I won't bother searching.  I am not here to keep you happy.

Most enemies lack the IQ to refute my eloquences which are based upon experiences. not half-baked as you insinuate.

bml00

Nov-13

If he was the Chief Rabbi of Jerusalem and living in Palestine who were his congregation , the texts from the Talmud have been open to various translations that is why there is the schism between the TZIONISTS and Anti TZIONISTS, there are now hundreds of thousands of Anti TZIONISTS now living in Israel , they self evidently did not listen ?

BM

• Edited November 13, 2019 10:40 am  by  bml00
Harold27Z

Nov-13

Nothing new under the sun. 

In Malachy 1:3, God said: "I hate Esau" ....

Guess who is father of the Edomite impostor tribe which pretend they are God's chosen people ?

In a nutshell:

There are 12 tribes of Israel including Juda (DNA) which settled in Judea (real-estate) .  Along came the non-Israelite alien nation illegal immigrant Edomite tribe who ingratiated themselves by settling in Judea and accusing themselves of being Judean.  This ploy was to sow confusion between DNA and real estate.  Anyway, I am not so easily deceived.

In reply toRe: msg 6
Harold27Z

Nov-13

I honestly do not care.

adwil

Nov-13

"Anyway, I am not so easily deceived."

;-)

BerrySteph

Nov-13

Harold27Z said:

I cannot recall the source and I won't bother searching.  I am not here to keep you happy.

You're just a stupid time-waster, aren't you?

Harold27Z said:

Before Palestine got ZOGged, the chief rabbi of jewrusalem said the his tribe should not have an own homeland due to whatever scripture. 

You're thinking of the Three Oaths, requiring #### to be good citizens of other nations and widely thought to forbid them from going to Palestine and getting ideas above their station.

All the #### in Palestine before 1880, 95% of UK #### before 1917 and 90% of Palestinian #### in 1947 were anti-####.

The #### were angrily and sometimes aggressively antisemitic.