Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Commonwealth refugees swilling chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wearing poppy in the UK!   The U.K and Europe

Started Nov-10 by PTG (anotherPTG); 331 views.
PTG (anotherPTG)

Nov-10

Don't forget your Poppy!

Soldiers fought and died to give us the freedoms that allow us to occasionally forget to wear a Poppy. To see Jonathan Pie: LIVE! go to https://www.jonathanp...

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-11

I couldn't find anyone selling poppies yesterday at the shopping centre!

My Aunt gets a purple poppy.  It commemorates all the animals that died in the war.  Horses, dogs, even the carrier pigeons.

She used to breed horses, but still, my (almost) 80 year old aunt "out-wokes" them all!

Harold27Z

Nov-18

No.  Soldiers were conscripted.  Those who resisted conscription were jailed.  So much for FREEDOM of CONSCIENCE.

Whereabouts were the government leaders ?  At the front or the back ?

IF, as alleged, they fought to give anyone freedom, then who scored which freedom to do what ?  Brit shit coppers were still bravely truncheoning suffragette women into submission and arrested for campaigning to vote.

The thinking person cannot fathom how the war called "great" even started.  History books parrot off the cause being the assassination of the archduke Ferdinand of some Balkan place.  But lots of people were killed without starting a war,  Did Ferdinand have such a large fan club ?  What micro-percentage could e even recognize him strolling the streets ?  WW1 was caused the Brit shit establishment manipulating events to prevent Germany importing oil from Iran.

Think twice before buying a poppy.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-19

Here's the explanation - simple!

Horrible Histories Frightful First World War: How World War I Began

Horrible Histories explains how World War I began. In this First World War special, uncover the horrible history of 1914-18. Find out more: http://www.abc.ne...

PTG (anotherPTG)

Nov-19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Horrible Histories Frightful First World War: How World War I Began

I am in the UK unable to load this video so here is a copy (?) of it from Youtube

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-19

These guys are so precious about people airing their clips!

I feel I have the right to post their stuff because I bought the box set.

Harold27Z

Nov-19

Browser Firefox lets you install ZenMate add-on which lets you pretend to be in 4 countries for free, even more if you pay.

Otherwise Browser Tor puts you into any country at random for free.

katiek2

Nov-20

thank you Jonathan Pie!

bml00

Nov-20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rblfKREj50o

history

bm

Advanced World War I Tactics with General Melchett

General Melchett shares some of his wisdom en gives an insight in the life of a British general during the first world war. Behold as grande tactics unfold b...

(Edit: Love it! Embedded it for you).

BerrySteph

Dec-3

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Here's the explanation - simple!

Videos are the work of the devil.