Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Commonwealth refugees swilling chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

First Amendment Audits   World Wide WTF?

Started Nov-11 by Harold27Z; 339 views.
Harold27Z

Nov-11

A YouTube search on "First Amendment Audits"  shows pig-ignorant cops violating the Constitution they swore to uphold.  The First, Fourth and Fifth amendments are routinely violated by Doodle Stasi. They disrespect your free press, right to travel and be free from unlawful search and seizures of your effects and papers, they infringe your right to bear arms etc.  it ain't just cops.  Private security firms are even more pig-ignorant. They assume corporate policy trumps the Constitution and Bill of Rights.  Free press includes filming at whatever public space is accessible to the public.  Auditors test this right at petrol stations, banks, libraries, police-stations, army bases, municipal and state agencies etc.  The forces of communism show off their sheriff or deputy possee badges and allege you MUST ID yourself without probable cause of a crime being committed.  Sometimes cops ask auditors to leave the scene.  Auditors comply, walk 10 metres and deliberately change their mind and return to the same spot.  That makes the cops angry because they wanted to claim they "got rid" of the public nuisance causing an imaginary disturbance of the peace.

A clip from Scotland (Yard ?) shows a Jock strap cop arresting and searching an auditor on trumped-up suspicion of violating the "Misuse of Drugs Act", without probable cause.  The Stasi usually get away with it.   Its great when auditors tell pompous security officials to bugger-off.  Its good entertainment educating Stasi.

Has anyone seen any of those clips ?  Have you formulated any opinions ?

BerrySteph

Nov-11

Harold27Z said:

they infringe your right to bear arms etc.

You join the tin-foil hat brigade with this stuff - there is no right to bear arms in modern society. No knives more than 3" long, no metal bars and certainly no guns.

Harold27Z

Nov-11

Pity ain't it ?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-12

These are the rights we have in Australia when it comes to the police.

Harold27Z

Nov-12

I support any noise abatement clampdown on ghetto-blasters and mobile juke-boxes.  The source if the noise should be smashed on the spot.  I bought a box-set of "Skippy the bush kangaroo" wherein a band practiced in a cave in Waratah National Park to avoid disturbing the public.  There was a TV series named "Prisoner of cell block H" whose theme song "On the inside" was sung beautifully by Lynne Hamilton.  Beyond that, I had a soft-spot for Olivia Neutron Bomb, but she did not ask me nicely.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-13

Harold27Z said:

I support any noise abatement clampdown on ghetto-blasters and mobile juke-boxes.

Jesus, tap-dancing Christ! Welcome to the 1980's!

Harold27Z said:

Beyond that, I had a soft-spot for Olivia Neutron Bomb, but she did not ask me nicely.

They have little blue pills that can help with that.

Harold27Z

Nov-13

Jennifer, its unwise to mock Christ Jahshua.

A commie Mozambican head of state was at a political meeting where he said God does not exist and God was invited to strike him down dead.

When it did not happen, the commie declared God did not exist.   A week later Samora Machel's rubber mouth was less convincing. He died when his plane crashed in eastern Transvaal.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-13

Tap dancing is an admirable skill.

Are you saying Jesus could not perform that miracle?

Harold27Z

Nov-13

That ain't what I was even thinking nor saying.

Aged 4 or 5,  even my son could imitate Michael Flatley doing his "Lord of the dance" routine.  We have a hilarious clip on video.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-14

Well then, until someone tells me what the H stands for, I guess he'll be tap-dancing.