Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Commonwealth refugees swilling chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

1969 Moon landing theory    Science

Started Nov-14 by Harold27Z; 331 views.
Harold27Z

Nov-14

Does anyone believe in the 1969 moon landing theory ?

Barely 6 weeks before the launch, Armstrong had to eject while testing the unstable landing module.  Was the flaw fixed in time ?

Your dentist proves the event was a hoax by running out the room when a 7 second X-Ray is taken, yet morons reckon astronauts endured 3 days through the Van Allen Radiation Belts.

The rocket "armour-plating" was barely 2cm thick, that only 3/4 of an inch.  Gravity or lack thereof meant astronauts could have proved their location by jumping 6 times higher than normal.  THEY FAILED MISERABLY.  The photos were doctored up.  The circus took place using studio lights at Area 51, Nevada.  The SMALL inward opening door meant the Michelin man astronauts would battle to exit the lunar module.  Was there insufficient space in space to let the door open outwards ?

• Edited November 14, 2019 10:42 am  by  Harold27Z
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-16

13 Reasons Why the Moon Landing was FAKE - Ultra Spiritual life episode 125

13 Reasons Why the Moon Landing was FAKE - Ultra Spiritual life episode 125 Want to be the first to see my new videos with 24 hour early access? Just click t...

In reply toRe: msg 2
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-16

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-16

While you're here...

Flat Earth Theory - Ultra Spiritual Life episode 39

The flat earth theory is not just a theory, it's a reality. I share absolute proof in this video that the flat earth theory is true. The round earth theory h...

Harold27Z

Nov-16

I already saw the so-called "Mythbusters" moon landing episode.  They chose the softer arguments, not the difficult ones to which I alluded.

Harold27Z

Nov-16

I will watch the flat-earth long-haired hippy when I return from the shop.

Meanwhile, he has not yet taken a sunrise flight when the sun forms a semi-circle.

Even catholic cult scum put people to death for denying the flat earth theory. 

The religious hypocrites had not bothered to read Job 26:10 plus Isiah 40:22 confirming the said semi-circle.

Harold27Z

Nov-16

The guy made several good points which I knew about already due to having 13,000 documentaries.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-17

Not sure about the semicircle.

But if the Earth is flat, then why are all the other objects in the solar system spherical?

And why does a lunar eclipse cover the moon?  Shouldn't an eclipse just be a straight line across the middle of the moon?

Harold27Z

Nov-17

When flying as the sun rises, you will soon notice the semi-circle as described in the bible verses mentioned - I did not just make them up all by myself.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-18

I know that the sunset is an optical illusion.  It has actually gone below the horizon completely before you see it drop.