Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

In reply toRe: msg 312
slackerx

Nov-5

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

It was mentioned it was filmed...

slackerx

Nov-5

> "How was the officer to know the man was autistic ?"

Good police work requires training. This is why we have Black Lives Matter protests in the first place.

• Edited November 5, 2020 6:31 am  by  slackerx
bml00

Nov-6

I have discussed this at length , the Bedouin life style in Israel has to end , we have neither the space or the ability for Nomads in our very tiny country, these people have been offered homes / cities etc 

They wish to continue their life style but also collect their social security and Israeli health benefits + education so you cant have your cake and eat it.

If they want to be Nomads then Israel is not the place for them , they have the ENTIRE GIGANTIC region to sit/shit in 

BM

bml00

Nov-6

Do you have any COMBAT background if you do then you will know there is not a milisecond to waste when dealing with these issues .

You have to make a trained immediate call - no choice even if it turns out wrong .

'GOOD POLICE TRAINING" it makes a decent soundbite 

BM

slackerx

Nov-7

My father was a WWII veteran. He fought against the NAZIS.

Does it surprise you that I am opposed to American Confederate Nazism?

Look, I don't care how many guns you have or what a he-man you think you are.

Do you think your guns make you tough?

Maybe that's part of your problem.

• Edited November 7, 2020 7:37 pm  by  slackerx
bml00

Nov-8

I asked you a simple question what combat experience do you have ?

My father aslo served for the duration of WW11 from 39 to 45 his training was to kill the enemy same as your father.

When faced with life threatening issues there is virtually no time to think there is only time to act 

BM

Di (amina046)

Nov-8

Weird answer, jews have been errant or nomads for centuries, so one would think you know all about that!

bml00

Nov-9

We (The Jews) were dispersed , we were the original diaspora , the movement of Jews today is slow but inevitably back to Israel

BM

slackerx

Nov-13

bml00 said...

the Bedouin life style in Israel has to end , we have neither the space or the ability for Nomads in our very tiny country

Isreal doesn't have enough room for Israeli culture?