Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Israel    Africa and the Middle East

Started 11/21/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 28901 views.
slackerx

Nov-26

bml00 said...

what have you done for your country?

You sound like those who want to kick us out of this country.

bml00 said...

I do not understand your position in this debate , I have no idea what you mean about kick you out of this country - which country ?

I'm from Iowa. We got people here who talk like you. Here in Iowa, we call them "bullies". I don't know what folks call them in your neck of the woods.

• Edited November 26, 2020 3:08 pm  by  slackerx
bml00

Nov-27

Berry was the forum idiot now he has gone has he left you his script?

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

In reply toRe: msg 360
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

bml00

Dec-6

In my 43 years in the IDF I think I was involved in the 3 different areas of conflict in the WB none of which involved kids or stones .

I don't know if live fire was used and simply because the Palestinians make a claim does not make it so .

The IDF whilst issuing its troops with automatic weapons FORBIDS the use of the weapon in Automatic mode and the weapon is used as a single shot the exception is on the battlefield and only prior to or in a given situation .

Magazines once used are not dropped they are taken up by the soldier and handed back at the earliest moment each magazine is then checked against CODE on the side which indicates the soldier his weapons dates of issue and all his complete record comes up on a screen

Sadly the demise of any real peace process and the ever growing list of Arab countries joining Israel makes the Palestinian cause weaker by the day so in an effort to create some form of notice to the World these events are not unknown

BM

bml00

Dec-6

When a Jewish cemetery is defaced nobody notices or cares or bothers , when gravestones are broken or religious sites vandalized who cares but the act of a lone arsonists makes headlines - makes you think

BM

bml00 said...

When a Jewish cemetery is defaced nobody notices or cares or bothers , when gravestones are broken or religious sites vandalized who cares but the act of a lone arsonists makes headlines - makes you think

BM

Are you trying to minimize it?

bml00

Dec-6

Are you trying to be stupid because you do a good job if you are

BM

bml00 said...

Are you trying to be stupid because you do a good job if you are

BM

Huh?

What is this all about?

bml00

Dec-6

Read the story, somebody attacked the church and was arrested which bit of the story don't you yet get?

BM