Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Fraud: Olympic was relabelled Titanic    World Wide WTF?

Started Nov-27 by Harold27Z; 1103 views.
Harold27Z

Nov-27

YouTube has a documentary named: "Why they sunk the Titanic'.
01 ) The Titanic has virtually identical sister ship named "The Olympic".
02 ) The Olympic sustained damage during a collision with a Royal Navy vessel in the English channel and was listing a bit
03 ) The Olympic received half-baked patch-up repairs at Harland & Wolf dockyards, in Belfast, Occupied Ireland.
04 ) Insurance did not compensate for the Olympic damages because it was cheaper to believe the Royal Navy's memory of the collision.
05 ) One dark evening, both sister ships swapped identities like car number plates.  "Titanic" became "Olympic" and vice-versa.
06 ) Repair crews were reluctant to sail in the re-labelled "Titanic" knowing its true condition.  Most fled to Britain at the first opportunity.
07 ) The so-called "Titanic" captain was a fanatic Jesuit whose oath link below will turn your stomach, especially the first red paragraph
       http://members.tripod.com/sword_of_the_spirit/id24.htm
08 ) The captain had 20 years experience crossing the Atlantic but chose to ignore warnings hoping to hit an ice-berg at top speed on purpose.
09 ) Several super-wealthy passengers eg "lord" Astor opposed the creation of the Federal Reserve so needed to be "silenced".
10 ) Within 5 days, insurers paid White Star Line for the so-called "Titanic" and the UK enquiry was a white-wash and the Federal Reserve was created.
11 ) In recent years, salvage guys discovered the alleged "Titanic".   Lo and behold, beneath its nameplate were the concealed letters "OLYM"as in "OLYMPIC".

Di (amina046)

Nov-27

Where did you find this BS?

Harold27Z

Nov-27

Its all in a documentary whose  title is mentioned above.  I got it on YouTube.

bml00

Nov-28

harry the lad has some serious racist tripe , it has been all over the forums , he does not last long he finally gets more stupid and nasty as he progresses

BM

In reply toRe: msg 4
Harold27Z

Nov-29

In other words, deviating from official PC script constitutes hate speech. 

Google censors websites promoting non-addictive, non-chemical medicine.

In the alleged "United" Kingdom or Queendom, its now illegal to quote some of Churchill's speeches.

bml00

Nov-29

This is not about free speech this is about YOUR racism , your stupid websites and the poison fools like you spread , you are thankfully far too stupid to be taken seriously , a foot soldier , cannon fodder if you like.

BM

In reply toRe: msg 6
Harold27Z

Nov-29

If I am a racist then David Attenborough should say the same about bees defending their hives from plunder by alien invaders. 

I have merely acknowledged differences between various life-forms.

Those differences go far beyond skin deep skin colour or do you deny it ?

I suggest you visit Spec-Savers.

bml00

Nov-29

You are a racist

BM

In reply toRe: msg 8
Harold27Z

Nov-29

if realistically acknowledging we are not the same earns me that worn-out cliche label then whats your point  ? 

Not all share your PC views on the equality theory because we are waiting for proof.

PTG (anotherPTG)

Nov-29

Harold27Z said:

illegal to quote some of Churchill's speeches.

A somewhat provocative out of context analysis of by a Far Right extremist shouting  out an 1899 quote of his on the steps of the Winchester Guildhall.

There are many available quotes from the Bible or the Koran which would have the same effect or intention .

Would these validate your thesis?

You yourself in this Forum have done far worse, me thinks!