Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Philipines News   Asia

Started 12/3/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 1430 views.
In reply toRe: msg 5
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Mar-30

In reply toRe: msg 6
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

MEDDLY

Apr-2

He's a POS but maybe some unnamed people in here support that !

In reply toRe: msg 8
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

A mass murdering POS.

BerrySteph

Apr-4

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

President Rodrigo Duterte warns Philippine police and military to shoot dead anyone who creates trouble during a month-long lockdown enforced to halt the spread of the coronavirus.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/13/trump-hails-great-relationship-with-philippines-duterte

Great friend of Trump.

Trump hails 'great relationship' with Philippines' Duterte

13 Nov 2017 - US president offers no public rebuke of Rodrigo Duterte’s brutal drugs crackdown as he nears end of 12-day Asia tour

Donald Trump has hailed his “great relationship” with the Philippines’ president, Rodrigo Duterte, who stands accused of acting with impunity over a brutal war on drugs that has left thousands dead.

The US president made no mention of human rights during brief remarks to reporters prior to a meeting with his counterpart, and both leaders ignored shouted questions about the drugs crackdown.

BerrySteph

Apr-4

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

A mass murdering POS.

You're probably right - but you can hardly deny that he's being given a pale shadow of the Netanyahu treatment.

And Netanyahu has been over-running international borders and shooting journalists and medics held in a concentration camp. 

Smashing up COVID clinics.

Which is much, much worse both legally and morally than any possible crime you can accuse Duterte of.

MEDDLY

Apr-5

Off Topic:

The day before yesterday, I posted something that turned out to be a huge mistake. It was supposed to be my three hundredth post here. But, instead of typing triple C (Roman 300), I typed triple X (Roman 30). Pretty dumb of me but I admit my mistakes/shortcomings. I think it got caught in the Moderation queue.
I think the binary 300 (100101100) was correct though.
Anyway, just delete it, if you don't mind. It's no longer my three hundredth post in here anyway.
Thank you!
  • Edited April 5, 2020 1:35 am  by  MEDDLY
Msg 1104.13 deleted
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Thanks for reminding me.

I did not see anything by you in the queue.

Just four of Goss' posts, and only one was eligible (barely) to be put through.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

The topic is Philippines News.

No Hijacking!