Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Damn Russians, their deceitful memes and artwork again   America - all of it

Started 12/8/19 by BerrySteph; 2679 views.
BerrySteph

12/8/19

Damn Russians and their convincing memes and artwork again.

BerrySteph

12/9/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Here’s Everything The Mueller Report Says About How Russian Trolls Used Social Media

All of it nonsense.

The only person ever to have shown me any of this and persuaded me there's anything to it whatsoever is yourself.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/10/19

So... why are you being a Twunt?

BerrySteph

12/12/19

I'm helping you.

it must be obvious that that cartoon could not have been drawn by an American, it must have come from the pen of a Russian troll.

Very likely from the troll factory, that office block in St Petersburg.

You know, the one we were told where all the staff were miserable and didn't talk to each other.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/15/19

Branco is a bog-standard US conservative cartoonist.

You could try Googling him.

jra2750

12/16/19

Surely you're not surprised R U that Russia uses whatever means it can to propagandize FOR itself and AGAINST it's political enemies.  And why not?  WE do it:  Voice of America and USAID are our propaganda weapons and we're not afraid to use them.

jra2750

12/16/19

Not to mention that St. Petersberg troll factory in Russia where the trolls work for peanuts.  

And whereas OUR trolls work for gov't agencies spieling out their mischief against Mother Russia/Iran and other perceived enemies.  

BerrySteph

12/17/19

jra2750 said:

Surely you're not surprised R U that Russia uses whatever means it can to propagandize FOR itself and AGAINST it's political enemies.

Does it? Seems to me they're utterly and totally incompetent in that respect. Funds RT but gets very little for it.

BerrySteph

12/17/19

jra2750 said:

Not to mention that St. Petersberg troll factory in Russia where the trolls work for peanuts.  

I've lost the reference - but apparently these ace propagandists are not allowed to talk to each other!

I'll not post you almost their only proven hit, the hi-jacking of Yosemite Sam. For some reason it makes Zarknorph very angry when I mention it.