Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Time Person of the year   World Wide WTF?

Started 12/12/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 3924 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/12/19

Time's magazine front cover featuring Greta Thunberg

In reply toRe: msg 1
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/12/19

Harold27Z

12/12/19

Is anyone suspicious how she rode (for want of a better word) to global prominence out of the blue.

Why was she not in school like other kids her age ?

Who are her financial backers ?  Probably a tax-free front entity set up by global warming mongeror Al-Gore.

Old Gory is behind "An inconvenient truth" propaganda provided free to all schools and libraries across the world.

Its purpose is to make people insist upon  fresh permanent taxes.

Conveniently old Gory failed to mention nobody made a fuss when people skated over the frozen Thames river.

Nobody made a fuss when heat made grapes grow in Scotland.  Maybe the Jock Straps were too inebriated with wine.

Old Gory relabelled his fake pseudo science bollocology from "global warming" to "climate change".

Derr.  But climate change is a normal as volcanoes erupting and pigs burping like pigs. 

jra2750

12/12/19

One would think that Greta actually was doing anything constructive with her histrionics on the world stage.  She isn't.  

jra2750

12/12/19

I like the way U think Harold.  

Harold27Z

12/12/19

Thanks JRA.  I try to think for myself out of the box. 

I suspect one of the girl's financial supporters is Edomite George Soros or one of his multitude of tax-free foundations promoting the New World Order agenda.

Soros is involved in all sorts of manipulations, eg initiating a run on Sterling 30 years ago, hitting the Thai Bhat currency about 10 years ago etc.

He is also funding DIE-VERSITY by importing Third World squalor, crime and grime into the civilized world.

I admire hero Vladimir Putin for sticking up for his own people and declaring George Soros persona-non-grata.

bml00

12/13/19

Interesting Your take on Soros , he along with all Global traders make their money with Exchange rates , major conglomerates also make money on the changing rates , I buy Sterling when it is most opportune , at one time £1 bought 8 shekels - Today 8 Shekels buys £1.70 why would not who can not take advantage ?

Can you show where Soros has entered into anything Illegal or even immoral ?

BM 

BerrySteph

12/13/19

jra2750 said:

One would think that Greta actually was doing anything constructive with her histrionics on the world stage.  She isn't.

You sure?

Prior to our General Election, Channel 4 invited all party leaders to a debate on Climate Change.

Boris Johnson and Nigel Farage refused - and were "empty-chaired" (with tasteful, melting blocks of ice!) while the 4 (5?) others held a pretty good debate.

In part, Greta brought that about.

In reply toRe: msg 7
Harold27Z

12/13/19

Not recently.

jra2750

12/13/19

Good 2 hear that U aren't one of those terrified of Vladimir Putin or Mother Russia.  The crescendo against Russia is getting louder by the minute...I would suggest that this is the result of none other than our own VOA with the assistance of our DOD.  

We showed Russia that we mean business...we tested several of our missiles off Calif. coast...that'll show 'em!  Don't mess with the Red White and Blue.  So there!