Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Responses   Vent Your Spleen!

Started Dec-12 by jra2750; 1637 views.
Di (amina046)

Dec-12

Answers or responses are posted here in public.

Harold27Z

Dec-13

Remind me not to gossip about you behind your back.  Got any scandal that we need to know about ?

jra2750

Dec-13

Surprise!  Lo and Behold when I opened my email just now there were THREE replies from this forum.  Alma

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Dec-15

Check your preferences.

I turned my email notifications off.

But if you just log in to your My Forums page every day, you can see where any unread messages to you are.

jra2750

Dec-15

That's what I've been doing.  I'm curious as to why U don't want notifications if U care to tell me.  Thanx.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Dec-16

Because I don't often check my email.

I run 2 forums, I'm in here every day, so I know where unread posts to me are over a stack of different forums.

I just got sick of having to delete all the notification posts.

jra2750

Dec-16

This forum is probably the most interesting and diverse forum that Delphi offers.  The participants R not the usual people I  see in most of the other Delphi forums.  So many topics.  

TWO forums U  say?  What is the other one?  Is it also Delphi?  I for One don't understand how U can keep up because just reviewing the news of the day takes an extraordinary amount of time.  

In any case, Kudos.

PTG (anotherPTG)

Dec-16

jra2750 said:

TWO forums U say? What is the other one? Is it also Delphi?

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/312/1

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Dec-22

Well, thank you Jay!  That really brightened my day.

The other forum has a niche devotion to a single game people play.

I have staff there.  They are wonderful.  I only pop in and change the header every day, really.  It lets the members know I still exist.  But without politics, the forum runs VERY smoothly.

CoCo (nickname for the forum) is my baby, though.  However this week has been pretty hectic, so I have barely had any time to get in here.

I do pride myself on having a balance of international news.  Most debate forums have five folders devoted to America and one for "everywhere else".

And they don't take kindly to new folk.

It's strange how often I am attacked for knowing what is going on outside my own country.  Apparently it's none of my business.

jra2750

Dec-23

Advice from a 90 yr old Delphi member for about 12 years.  Keep on doing what you're doing.  You R a breath of fresh air...we may  not disagree or agree from time to  time but we do it with pizazz...lovin' it.