Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Divine inspiration   Religion

Started Dec-13 by Harold27Z; 304 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jan-21

Seemed as good a place as any to post this

Harold27Z

Jan-21

No.  You got to be cruel to be kind.

Anyway, behind the scenes the leaders of ALL major religions bow and give fealty to the pope in Rome.  Yes.  They are closet Catholics, just pretending loyalty to their "front" religions and urging ecumenical conjoining on Roman terms.

There was a certain communist Johan Heyns pretending to be boss of a major Protestant church.  Lo and behold, he was buried under Jewish rites.  Surprise, surprise: his real name was Heynsovich.

• Edited January 21, 2020 3:21 am  by  Harold27Z
bml00

Jan-21

Cardinal Lustiger of Paris was a Jew - as he said he was born a Jew and have remained a Jew , when he dieD Jewish prayers were said for him

BM

• Edited January 21, 2020 5:43 am  by  bml00
Harold27Z

Jan-21

When babies and toddlers come onto my radar, I go crazy with joy.  Sure I admire them.  Sometimes I advise the parents to write down every word of their eloquent speeches, as we did with our offsprings.

A guy resprayed my wife's car.  For 5 minutes his daughters (2 + 5) at the window waved at us - total strangers.  Thereafter every month I brought them treats.

Now I am fine-tuning a PC with Windows 7 and Windows 10.  Then I will fill it with kiddy movies and animations, plus civilized music. Then I will deliver it to the kids with a monitor, keyboard, mouse and cables.  I built it from spare parts.  My wife reckons 5 PCs are too many for our house.

My daughter used her bike only 3 or 4 times so she wants me to sell it.  Its been hanging in the garage ceiling for 3 years. Its in mint condition.  I might give it to the said kiddies free.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jan-22

And the "total stranger" who painted your wife's car doesn't find this creepy?

Harold27Z

Jan-22

The bible says "ask and you will receive".   Well for decades, I prayed for offsprings to help me relax.   Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

To answer your question: - no,  I am hardly a daily pest.  Even a blind guy would know his offsprings are adorable - made in God's image.   My conscience tells me to help kids from my tribe, partly due to their scarcity value.  Its no longer safe for civilized kids to play on the street so most are confined indoors.  Therefore, they may wish to watch animations or become PC literate.  There are 3 who can use it. One is still a baby and the others are about 3 and 6.  If it makes the little ones happy, I am between Cloud 9 and 7th Heaven.  I have 3 slabs of chocolate in my pocket to deliver today but the PC is not yet ready.

Their father's brother-in-law lives across the street and knows us well.   His own kids, got hosed down by our son (@ toddler age) when passing our fence. 

When I was a kid, i did not have fancy stuff.  The first time I saw a hair-dryer, I assumed it was a sci-fi gun.

Our culture has an endearing tradition whereby kids address adult friends of the family as "auntie" and "uncle" despite not being related.  It makes us feel like a million dollars, especially while you have no kids of your own.

• Edited January 22, 2020 3:49 am  by  Harold27Z
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jan-23

Harold27Z said:

Our culture has an endearing tradition whereby kids address adult friends of the family as "auntie" and "uncle" despite not being related.

It's the same with Aboriginal culture.