Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Harry and Meghan - who gives a crap?   The U.K and Europe

Started 1/13/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 22525 views.
adwil

Mar-13

You may well be right. 

The whole Diana thing was a total disaster and that was the family's fault. Charles, at that time, was incapable of standing up for himself and did as he was told because he had to have a couple of heirs to the throne. Diana was too immature to really understand what was happening. Her death was a huge shame because she'd finally found a niche where she could do some good in the world. 

If Charles hadn't been under the QM and Qs (PPs) thumb he should have married Camilla, his first real love. unfortunately this didn't fit with the family's plans and it is thought permission to marry Camilla would have been refused as each senior royal had their own favourite wife for Charles. 

A mess.

bml00

Mar-13

HM has rightly or wrongly put her duty before all else , she will most likely be the last Monarch to do so , her need to put her duty before her family has created the disaster we see today .

Charles was possibly the least loved and Andrew the Most I am not sure how Anne or Edward ever fitted in if they ever fitted in , Phillip was a philanderer and I am sure the kids knew all of this and all of this has tainted their lives forever .

Harry and William would have been deeply affected by the death of the Mother no less so than being now in the hands of their Father and eventually Camilla , you have a recipe for chronic dysfunction passed Father to Son 

BM

adwil

Mar-13

I don't disagree, though I suspect that William will put duty first.

Yes I know about Philip. 

Like the 'chronic dysfunction'. Guess Meghan married into the right family.

bml00

Mar-13

Meghan has also come from a dysfunctional family , the father should be put away for his chronic stupidity , I guess they were both ( H & M) attracted to their mutual madness

BM

adwil

Mar-13

She does. I think the Royal family welcomed her, not that they had any choice, but the restrictions of being a Royal were too much for her to cope with and what has happened was inevitable. 

bml00

Mar-13

We have reached an agreement , madness rules 

BM

adwil

Mar-13

We usually do ;-)

bml00

Mar-14

IF you are not busy and want to see some madness on a scale yet seen before go to Polters and see Berry who has lost the plot with everybody and everything .

As he cant abide you it would bring great pleasure to see you as his nemesis appear to haunt him 

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Mar-14

adwil said:

Why should she? Should I apologise if my Great Great Grandfather was a murderer? Don't be silly.

So, official apologies for the Holocaust are "silly"?  Official apologies for slavery are "silly"?

This means that all anyone has to do to avoid atonement is wait for any 'hands on' people to die, then shrug and say - "not my fault".

Then there is no closure.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Mar-14

adwil said:

Simply an attack on freedom of speech.

People love to tout "freedom of speech" as an excuse to be cruel. 

For the record, her specific complaint was in regard to the damage that he was doing to all those suffering from mental illness being deterred from seeking help for fear they will be treated as Meghan is being treated right now - being presented as an attention-seeking, lying pariah.

Not exactly in the best interests of public health.

But, while we're free to give our opinions, then Piers Morgan is a vile prick.