Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Harry and Meghan - who gives a crap?   The U.K and Europe

Started 1/13/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 23152 views.
adwil

3/19/21

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

What is in it for Meghan to lie?

She's taking her husband away from his family and away from the military and charitable role that he valued. She's ensuring that Harry's only focus is her, Archie and their new life together.. The best way to do that is to blame the family for the split and that's what she's doing. 

adwil

3/19/21

You completely missed the point.

Then explain what you meant.

adwil

3/19/21

Who set up the protocols to begin with?

It's Ashante tradition that the Chief is carried on a palanquin. 

(Nothing to do with the evil Brits forcing noble African warriors to bend the knee and carry them everywhere.)

;-)

adwil

3/19/21

Why would she deliberately subject herself to this backlash if it were all a lie, and she was perfectly fine and happy being a member of the Royal Family?

At last you've put your finger on her probable motivation. Being a working member of the Royal Family would mean the end of her life as an actress and would mean that she moved permanently to the UK and turned her back on her previous minor celebrity life and was distanced from her American friends. 

She certainly wasn't happy to be a member of the Royal Family, but had to manufacture circumstances to detach Harry from his family, friends and his life of service.

That she has done very effectively, for the time being, at least. 

In the future, Harry may realise that he's been manipulated. 

bml00

3/19/21

I am sure William and Harry are talking and I am guessing HM is also involved , Harry has to be cautious that he does not end up like a very disenchanted Uncle of his 80 years previously 

BM

adwil

3/19/21

bml00 said:

I am sure William and Harry are talking and I am guessing HM is also involved , Harry has to be cautious that he does not end up like a very disenchanted Uncle of his 80 years previously 

Oh yes, I agree. It's not beyond the bounds of possibility that he's in occasional contact with Charles and the Queen as well as William. However, he has to play that carefully. If Meghan is sensible then she ought to accept that contact, but she may regard it as behind her back disloyal and give Harry a kicking.

bml00

3/19/21

Harry will have a sense of Duty and I am guessing a sense of Guilt , Meghan will have to play her cards carefully 

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/21/21

Strange.  Harry was clear that their life in the US will be dedicated to public service.

I guess he was lying?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/21/21

You said the Royal Family were responsible for what happened to Diana.

Why weren't they responsible for her son, too?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/21/21

My God, how you must hate her.