Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Mustard   General Confusion

Started Jan-16 by Harold27Z; 444 views.
Harold27Z

Jan-16

What springs to mind when you see mustard ?

I would not give mustard to a dog.  Mustard is sickenizing.   I'd rather starve to death and die than eat it.

See my son advertizing it below.

CzoeMC

Jan-16

Oh, a mustard controversy!  I prefer course grind, but baby pics win over most hearts.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jan-16

I like my mustard super hot.

Like wasabi.

It's the culinary equivalent of being kicked in the face.

And yes, it's the colour of baby shit.

CzoeMC

Jan-16

Yeah, I like my wasabi, though not technically mustard. We could also talk various chili peppers, hot sauce, and horseradish, maybe? ::snort:::

In reply toRe: msg 4
CzoeMC

Jan-16

My new favorite is Lingham's Hot Sauce Extra Hot, quoted from the label as "The World's  Finest Multi-Use Condiment". "Obtainable from principal grocers and merchants throughout the world." HACCP Certified company (whatever that means). Product of Malaysia.

And we get it here in MinneSnowta. I'm all for free trade.

Any other suggestions for hot sauce, as long as we are on a convivial subject?

• Edited January 16, 2020 4:28 am  by  CzoeMC
Msg 1169.6 deleted
Harold27Z

Jan-16

"And yes, it's the colour of baby shit".

Now you know the copyrighted ingredients.

In reply toRe: msg 2
Harold27Z

Jan-16

Aged 4, my son had a computer puzzle program of a cartoon dinosaur.  With a couple of clicks, he could get the pieces to combine to form the picture.  To wind him up, I swapped the cartoon for the image of him seen above.  Instead of being angry he just laughed.

At other times with regular puzzles, he soon put 4o - 60 pieces together.  To wind him up, I'd wait until the last 4 pieces needed to be put in place and I'd volunteer my assistance by putting in a piece.  Then when he showed Mummy, I'd pretend I had to help him".

Aged 3, he'd awaken at 3am, switch on the kiddy PC. Click the icon for the kiddy movies, scroll down to "Killer Bean" whose word shape he had memorized and watch it over and over.   He correctly told me the space bar was for pausing the movies.  That was news to me.

CzoeMC

Jan-16

My babies never pooped that color green. Obviously, you have never changed a diaper, either that, or ate wasabi.

*In ref to previous post... it seems that you really don't have a topic here...just might need someone to talk to

• Edited January 16, 2020 5:03 am  by  CzoeMC
Harold27Z

Jan-16

Wrong: I changed countless nappies.  Correct - I have not eaten wasabi.  I am sure it would be sickenizing to my delicate taste-buds.