Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Derailed thread   World Wide WTF?

Started Jan-30 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 6251 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jan-30

bml00

Jan-30

This epidemic is about 1000 times worse than is being reported

BM

In reply toRe: msg 2
BerrySteph

Jan-30

bml00 said:

This epidemic is about 1000 times worse than is being reported

I used to listen very closely to the things you said, at least concerning your own region.

Strangely, it sometimes seems as if you have no sources of information other than from the news. I sometimes think I get better information across the dinner table than you do.

bml00

Jan-30

I am in possession of two videos from Wuhan which is now in military lock down , China is in the middle of an enormous epidemic which is spreading like wildfire

For security reasons which i could explain in a PM I have the videos they are little short of horrendous

BM

In reply toRe: msg 4
BerrySteph

Jan-30

bml00 said:

I am in possession of two videos from Wuhan which is now in military lock down , China is in the middle of an enormous epidemic which is spreading like wildfire For security reasons which i could explain in a PM I have the videos they are little short of horrendous

I think you're bullshitting us.

The epidemic is serious, but if what you say is correct, then the whole world is in really serious danger. The internet could be shut down.

People in here would hate you for saying anything so outrageous!

SQUADDYB

Jan-30

Sadly, here in Chicago, a husband caught the infection from his wife who had just returned from China. 

If we have to close all routes in and out of China until this problem is addressed, so be it. 

In reply toRe: msg 2
SQUADDYB

Jan-30

There's more to this than the Chinese are telling us.  Rumours abound in military circles of a biological weapon too.

SQUADDYB

Jan-30

Where are you now Stephanie? Are you in Palestine with your betrothed, or back in sunny Essex?

Either place you wont get much information of the right caliber, will you? Especially in the UK, with the BBC who do want to offend anyone including the Chinese.

BerrySteph

Jan-30

SQUADDYB said:

There's more to this than the Chinese are telling us.  Rumours abound in military circles of a biological weapon too.

You're a conspirasy theorist.

SQUADDYB

Jan-30

What part of "rumour" do you not understand?