Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New Rule about Macros   Hostess With The Mostess

Started Feb-3 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 2055 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

You may not be aware of this, but you are staff here.

I don't have a staff folder, can't fit one in.

I am sick and tired of the G=G+1 crap infesting my forum.

Goss has freely admitted this is an automated response.

That is technically SPAM.

Also, oh yeah it's MY forum.  I have amended the SPAM rules to include automated responses:

SPAM will be deleted on sight.  This includes "automated responses". Your macro system may be ingenious to you, but it's SPAM to everyone else.

If you see this macro anywhere in the forum, please delete it on sight.

That ONLY applies to posts where G=G+1is the only text within the post.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

You're staff, too by the way.

adwil

Feb-3

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

"SPAM will be deleted on sight."

Good. 

In reply toRe: msg 3
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Glad you're as happy as I am.

I thought of making the macro a "swear word".

It frustrated the hell out of Berry when I did that to the word "Zionist".

RGoss99

Feb-3

As usual in your lack of language skills, you used the Word "frustrated" instead of "annoyed". I have never seen any evidence that Barry was "frustrated". Perhaps I have missed something, can you help me out with an example? [probably not, but there is always hope that someday you can back up your meanderings with some evidence]

adwil

Feb-3

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

"Glad you're as happy as I am. I thought of making the macro a "swear word". It frustrated the hell out of Berry when I did that to the word "Zionist"."

;-) That's funny! Sorry to have missed it. I couldn't do things like that when I was a moderator (in the Dark Ages.) 

Harold27Z

Feb-3

You can trust me to be a moderate moderator.

BerrySteph

Feb-3

RGoss99 said:

I have never seen any evidence that Barry was "frustrated".

https://www.timesofisrael.com/high-court-rules-nationalist-jerusalem-day-march-can-pass-through-muslim-quarter/
Illustrative: Thousands of Jewish marchers wave the Israeli flags as they celebrate Jerusalem Day by dancing through Damascus Gate on their way to the Western Wall in the Old City of Jerusalem, May 13, 2018. (Yonatan Sindel/Flash90)

I'd not even noticed that Zionist was censored. Maybe I've not used recently and not noticed.

I'd just replace it with "Swastika waving people".

High Court rules nationalist Jerusalem Day march can pass through Muslim Quarter

Justices reject petition by Ir Amim organization to change route of annual parade, say police committed to preventing violence and incitement

19 May 2019? - The High Court of Justice on Sunday threw out a petition that sought to change the route of a nationalist march marking Jerusalem Day.

The Flag March is an annual Jerusalem parade that passes through the Old City’s Muslim Quarter to mark Israel’s capture of the eastern parts of the city during the 1967 Six Day War.

The march is made up primarily of religious teenagers and the Muslim Quarter route has been the source of tensions in the past. Shopkeepers are usually told to close early and residents are made to stay at home as flag-waving nationalists march by.

RGoss99

Feb-3

those who censor, or threaten to are basicly admitting failure on their part. Besides what could she possibly do that was threatening to anybody.

BerrySteph

Feb-3

RGoss99 said:

those who censor, or threaten to are basicly admitting failure on their part.

Maybe she's Muslim, you know "submission" (isn't that the meaning of the word?) to the threats that the Zionists spew to anyone who rejects their apartheid.

https://www.haaretz.com/.premium-court-allows-villages-to-veto-residents-1.5302588
Mitzpe Aviv, a northern Israeli community that screens potential new residents.Yaron Kaminsky

Meanwhile, in BM's chosen state, the brutality and apartheid continues.

High Court Upholds Residential Screening Law, Enabling Jewish Villages to Keep Arabs Out

Rights groups say legislation, which allows small communities to screen potential members, promotes racism and discrimination.

Sep 18, 2014

...[Message truncated]
View Full Message