Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Freak in transition   General Confusion

Started Feb-4 by Harold27Z; 301 views.
Harold27Z

Feb-4

A certain confused freak is transitioning from a man to a woman.

He looks effeminate and sounds that way too,  His hairstyle is disgusting.

Should he be allowed to use women's toilets ?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Honestly, you've never been out to a hen's night at a male strip club and used the men's toilets because the women's had a line out the door?

The men in there thought it was amusing.

Thankfully a stall was free.

Harold27Z

Feb-5

Repulsive same-shape Chippendale bandits ain't my scene.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Repulsive?

Image result for Chippendales

It's quit misanthropic to be repulsed by the human form.

And also a tad disturbing.

Image result for women in bikinis

Why would I find this "repulsive"?

Harold27Z

Feb-6

Nothing wrong with the beefy specimens.  I confess I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body. 

I'd like to investigate the beefy specimens.  Alas they see hunks like me and assume because I am so handsome, I might be a bandit.

BerrySteph

Feb-6

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Honestly, you've never been out to a hen's night at a male strip club and used the men's toilets because the women's had a line out the door? The men in there thought it was amusing. Thankfully a stall was free.

A charming story about the Sheila's and one I'm inclined to believe. Nevertheless, men are made of sturdy stuff and can put up with it - none of them are going to complain.

At the risk of being branded misogynistic - or at least irritatingly male - women (other than those hunting in packs) are not like that. Hence, although Harold's question is aggressive towards sad people (as I'd try not to do?) I don't think it can be ignored.

PTG (anotherPTG)

Feb-6

Harold27Z said:

I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Definition of Lesbian = female of the species who likes other females

Female who likes males = heterosexual?

Or do you have another more specific term instead?

Harold27Z

Feb-6

Nothing springs to mind.

In reply toRe: msg 5
SQUADDYB

Feb-6

Did you see the post from Ha'ld? Explains a few things.

RGoss99

Feb-7

For me the entire gender thing about toilets is bogus, and little to do with facts.

Before me, my university college was male, in my time integrated for the first time. No one considered architectural changes necessary. In my 20 years here there has been a change. At one time for festivals when they ordered "porta loos", they came gender identified. The problem was that ignoring gender needs, the number of male ones were always equal to female. I was on some planning committee and objected suggesting at least  ratio of 2 female for every male. The first year I was ignored when we had 8000 high school kids visiting for a language camp - most old bars near the camping area only had a single seat facility - the locals objected to the girls invasion. The second year they heard me and used my 2-1 ratio, but as it turned out this was not enough. lIn the past two years, we have unsexed "porta loos", the long female lines have disappeared, as all facilities have seats and urinals. The current problem is to teach men to be more considerate and sanitary when using them. My favorite quote is "we aim to please, you aim too, please" is appropriate in this case.