Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Israeli Arab Police Officer    Africa and the Middle East

Started Feb-19 by bml00; 1124 views.
bml00

Feb-19

Since this article first appeared the Police woman featured has now become a senior officer

The article is from AN ARAB NEWS PAPER

https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/11/israel-arabs-bedouin-police-crime-woman-community.html

In reply toRe: msg 1
SQUADDYB

Feb-20

Stephanie will call her a traitor! :>)

bml00

Feb-20

Berry is an idiot 

MEDDLY

Feb-20

Darned, I was waiting for Berry to do it (TRAITORS) but now that you let the cat out of the bag...

In reply toRe: msg 3
SQUADDYB

Feb-21

She is, totally!

In reply toRe: msg 4
SQUADDYB

Feb-21

Hahaha....yeah, what happened?

MEDDLY

Feb-21

After reading Berry's latest rant (Elie Wiesel), I'm convinced he's not Arab or related to Arabs. He hates Jews because he's a Nazi himself and a Holocaust Denier.

I'll waste no more keystrokes with that POS, let Delphi enjoy the nazi joker they have.

Note:

From now on, Berry joins the list of POS I have on Ignore (not a huge list, just one).

He sickens me!

In reply toRe: msg 3
BerrySteph

Feb-22

bml00 said:

Berry is an idiot 

Says the guy who runs away from what's in your own sources.

In reply toRe: msg 7
BerrySteph

Feb-22

MEDDLY said:

After reading Berry's latest rant (Elie Wiesel)

Elie Wiesel is alleged to have spent the last 30 years of his life (1986 to 2016) covering up lies he'd told about his time in the camps and concealing his real identity. Refusing to show, or allowed to be photographed, his tattoo. Avoiding people we know (or we think we know) people who really in Auschwitz as prisoners.

The likelihood is that he, and Simon Wiesenthal, were spies employed by the Nazis to mingle with the prisoners and unearth anyone who might be thinking of revolting or escaping or might be making and burying notes.

Wiesel's tattoo is/was possibly a smudge on his arm enabling him to join the queue at the camp canteen and pass himself off as an inmate in a number of different camps.

Actually, there are much bigger frauds than those two - totally fraudulent memoirs by Defonseca and Wilkomirski who were Christian and nowhere near any camps - not even in Germany or Eastern Europe!

bml00

Feb-22

Berry's life time is devoted to the demonizing of Jews , you have to sit and wonder at the lies " the likelihood" - " maybe" - " or we think we know" , his efforts to libel the dead is incredible

BM