Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Niqab, burka and veils   The U.K and Europe

Started Feb-20 by Di (amina046); 2996 views.
BerrySteph

Mar-4

RGoss99 said:

Correcting the spelling while ignoring the point is an indication of a loser.

Sure thing.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host
bml00 said:

The stupidity of this debate is mind blowing

The stupidity of all the debates with Berry are mind blowing.

There is nothing in my rules that says I will ban people for being stupid.

Find me a loophole!

Just don't get yourself caught in the trap.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Actually Harold starts his own random topics.

Or he used to.

I miss his contributions to the Vent Your Spleen folder.

Perhaps he got sick of his threads being hijacked by Berry, or seeing your macro.

bml00

Mar-5

Good Morning ,

I know you cant ban people for being stupid .

It is not for me to find a loophole - however it is for you to see the utter nonsense and lies of Berry for that I thank you

BM

RGoss99

Mar-5

And what lie can you document that Berry posted? Or you confusing the Word lie with error or misunderstanding.

bml00

Mar-5

which lie - lets start with Hassidic Jews - that was an excellent one

RGoss99

Mar-5

Non answer, which lie is that, why can´t you quote your so far imaginary lie, then justify that it is false with some documentation, then justify that it is a lie and not just an error. To be a lie you have to prove that Berry knew it was false before she posted it and then posted it anyway. You are pretty free with your accusations, but not so good at making them stick.

BerrySteph

Mar-5

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

The stupidity of all the debates with Berry are mind blowing.

Adwil's hasbarists have been busy and dug more out for me - and I'm making progress in my quest in leaps and bounds.

Some of the 1943 letters which I suspected were being hidden have turned up - they were in private collections. Maybe they've turned up because the original guilty owner has died.

Still nothing for the 1933 letters - which I suspect were an invention by Stephen Wise to start the "Bellum Judeica", a war on Jews by Nazi Germany.

Three reasons he wanted such a war as led to the Holocaust - you interested?

BerrySteph

Mar-5

RGoss99 said:

And what lie can you document that Berry posted?

BM has tried over and over again - he's only ever found errors - astonishingly few of those.

This business over the Hassidic Jews is the same thing - they're the most devout Jews and the term goes back to before the writing of the Jerusalem Talmud, so that's around 2000 years or possibly more.

They've always been anti-Zionist and their "Three Oaths" have presumably been around 2000 yearsd.

As a sect the Hasidim have only been around for something over 200 years - this is the "lie" that BM seeks to pin on me.

Zionism, taking Palestine by force, only came up with the Biluin in 1882 and Herzl in 1895.

Or it could have been the Gaon of Vilna, as BM insists, who kicked it off ... but I don't believe it The Gaon fought and lost a battle with the Hassidics (and claims to have set out for Palestine without getting anywhere near) but I see no evidence it was about Zionism or that he was a Zionist.

Zionism, taking Palestine by force, only came up with the Biluin in 1882 and Herzl in 1895 as far as I know.

If there's a liar here, it will be BM over the Gaon of Vilna, about which he appears to have known nothing atall before challenging me.

bml00

Mar-5

You asked you got the answer HASSIDIC JEWS WHICH THE IDIOT CLAIMS GO BACK 2000 YEARS - you don't understand or grasp then sad for you .

Hassidic Judaism is about 300 years old and was strictly Eastern European - there were no Hassidic Jews in Jerusalem or Babylon

lets add in his absolute nonsense about the Arch of Titus

Don't defend him you will get even more tarnished

BM

• Edited March 5, 2020 11:04 am  by  bml00