Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

2020 Election   America - all of it

Started 2/26/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 14135 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-13

A lot of people get their foot in the door of any career through "who they know, over what they know."

There is a reason it is a cliche.

She still had to do the job when she got it.

And get elected as a Senator.

Or are you implying that the only way she did that was to sleep with all her constituents?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-13

Yes, I am aware that several states have ballots sent directly to every registered voter.

I get a ballot automatically sent to me for local council elections, and everyone in Australia automatically got one in the last referendum.

I cede this point.

Now... What are the findings on the number of accounts of actual voter fraud in those states with automatic ballot mail out?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-13

No one is denying that November is going to be the worst debacle in all US election history.

This all should have been getting underway three months ago.

I do NOT envy you.

I know John is an acquired taste, but did the part where he went through all the steps someone would have to take to score one vote resonate?

How about the final voter fraud statistic of 0.002%?

katiek2

Aug-13

Yes, I did.  Did you read the Washington Post article I linked?  Did you get to the part about the hundreds of thousands ballots rejected or never delivered?  I didn't do the math, but when elections are won or lot by tens of thousands of votes, that alone could impact the election.  Just to refresh your memory:

Even in states where voters have had several years’ experience in voting by mail, such as in Washington, Oregon and Colorado, mail ballots get rejected. In the 2016 election, 0.81 percent of Colorado’s mail ballots were rejected; in Oregon, 0.86 percent; and in Washington, 0.90 percent. And that doesn’t include the hundreds of thousands of ballots mailed to voters that were returned as undeliverable

• Edited August 13, 2020 8:49 am  by  katiek2

Oh, it will be epic!

Especially during his re-election speech when he takes a shit on the floor, then wipes his ass with the Constitution.

To thunderous applause.

I worry for you, jen. You are the person, even though you're not an American, I was speaking of in my "lose/lose for democrats" thread. I don't see how anyone could post the above without hatred. A deep hatred that can take over a good portion of one's life. Keep friends and family near on our election day (will it be day for you?).

Or are you implying that the only way she did that was to sleep with all her constituents?

Are you really this immature, or, are you auditioning for a role in a "scooby" movie? She got her start by being "arm" candy for a married, powerful, politician more than twice her age. When she achieved her goals, with his extensive help, of being part of the inside she virtually denied even wanting to know him.

Very admirable in a person, no?

Now... What are the findings on the number of accounts of actual voter fraud in those states with automatic ballot mail out?

One cannot get stats on "voter fraud" unless there is an extensive investigation by the secretary of state's office. Which are rarely started. In 2016, here in NV, we got virtually no help from the secretary of state's office in investigating the election.

Now, in NV a ballot will be sent to the address of every registered voter on the rolls. No matter they haven 't voted in 2 decades or might well be dead. On top of that, there will be a postpaid envelope included so that there will be no USPS cancel to say what date it was mailed. Just for added security we're told that the signatures on the outside of that envelope will not be checked.

Here's an example of mail in voting for you; https://nypost.com/2020/08/04/25-percent-of-ballots-in-brooklyn-june-primaries-invalid/

How about the final voter fraud statistic of 0.002%?

I take it you believe that statistic represents intensive investigations in every election, in every congressional district, in The USA?

jra2750

Aug-13

Try to access Andrew Bacevich's column in Tom Dispatch...on-line.  It's lengthy but very interesting.  In the piece Bacevich pretends that Joe Biden has won the election.  Bacevich lays out a PLAN on how to pick  up from Trump. He would bring all troops home from war zones.  He would tell Europe that NATO needs to go and Europe needs to defend itself. He would invite KIM (N. Korea) to the WH.  Pres. Biden would reinstate the nuclear Iran treaty.  He would talk with Canada/Mexico...no more funding for the wall but He'd appoint Julian Castro to develop a plan dealing with immigration.

And after the inauguration no party.  COVID will still B  raging.  His team will put together a plan dealing with vaccines for COVID and other future plagues.  His Sec. of State would B Eliz. Warren.

Anyway U get the picture. I agree with much of it...especially where Pres.Biden would fire Gen' Miley from the Pentagon andtell all of them there that their games R over and anybody not liking it can leave.

Now then:  Apparently Andrew Bacevich thinks that Joe Biden could do all this.  Do U?  Do I?  NO NO NONO and neither could Kamala Harris.  R Bachevich's ideas good?  For the most part YES.  

Finally:  Thoughts anyone reading thia?  

jra2750

Aug-13

Pray tell however - R there ANY 'statesmen' that U can think of that even exist anymore?   Surely it's not Sec. of State Pompeo!

Where Oh Where R they?