Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

2020 Election   America - all of it

Started 2/26/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 32216 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Sep-27

katiek2 said:

You know as well as I do he was not musing, he was joking.

Is he?

Or is he testing the waters for a reaction and saying it was a joke if people go apeshit?

katiek2 said:

So if Biden doesn't concede until the last vote is counted, that is right and proper. If Trump doesn't, he's trying to steal the vote. SMH

No.  If Trump demands millions of ballots are thrown out or not counted at all, then he is stealing the election.

ALL the votes need to be counted.

Trump does not want that to happen.

In reply toRe: msg 394
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Sep-27

Analysis

In reply toRe: msg 395
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Analysis

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

I wanted to give you a couple of days to wrap your head around what happened.  I would like your genuine response to this moment:

"I am encouraging my supporters to go into the polls and watch very carefully, because that's what has to happen — I am urging them to do it,"

It is a federal crime in all 50 states for civilians to loiter around polling places and intimidate voters.

Are you going to excuse this latest moment of Trump 'brilliance', or planning to write it off as sarcasm - like the bleach injection fiasco?

katiek2

Oct-2

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

It is a federal crime in all 50 states for civilians to loiter around polling places and intimidate voters.

At what point did he urge his supporters to loiter around the polling place and intimidate voters?  

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Katie... sigh.

"I am encouraging my supporters to go into the polls and watch very carefully, because that's what has to happen — I am urging them to do it,"

In reply toRe: msg 399
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

In reply toRe: msg 400
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Opinion