Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

White supremacism - should we condemn?   America - all of it

Started Feb-27 by BerrySteph; 250 views.
BerrySteph

Feb-27

If I flaunted as "fact" my ancestry going back thousands or years, should I be condemned for it?

In that state (ie pretty uniformly white) it had some small influence on the whole of the rest of the world - just 22 nations my forefathers never invaded.

I'd have supposed that achievement (along with a few others - invented almost every team sport in the world and the bicycle and every other sitting sport) was worth noting.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Feb-27

There is a difference between researching your own lineage and declaring anyone different to you is a lesser being.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Feb-27

OY!

You still alive?

BerrySteph

Feb-27

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

There is a difference between researching your own lineage and declaring anyone different to you is a lesser being.

I've never declared anyone else to be a lesser being. Check with RGoss whether my sometimes barbed comments are demeaning of Muslims.

I've simply mentioned that I appear (according to the most recent book, Oppenheimer in 2006) to be 75% the same people who built Stonehenge.

Others declare their lineage (with quite feeble evidence) and aggressively announce their exclusivity and entitlement.

Pretty sickening if you ask me even if we count him among the most esteemed of commentators.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Feb-28

I meant white supremacists are different than simply being proud of your heritage.

I'm proud my ancestors were convicts.

BerrySteph

Feb-28

I meant white supremacists are different than simply being proud of your heritage. 

BM's use of his racial origins is clearly supremacist.

I'm proud my ancestors were convicts.

That's just weird.

How about Australia's alleged war-criminals - you proud of them, and proud of your nation for protecting them?

Maybe that's a question I shouldn't ask!

bml00

Feb-28

I am Jewish because my Mother was Jewish , her color never entered into it , not sure there is much racial supremacism in having a Jewish Mother or Grandmother

BM

In reply toRe: msg 7
Di (amina046)

Feb-28

I have no jewish ancestry, I am white because I was “stewed instead of baked” I guess.

When I get on my big horse sometimes it is because of my education, intellect or experience,

certainly not because of my colour.

There is nothing cuter than an African or Asian babies, while I have seen many all wrinkled, red and quite “ugly duckling” white babies for whom all you could do is pray the will improve as they grow up.

And for anyone even slightly interested in fashion you will have noted that black girls are amongst the most beautiful models.

bml00

Feb-29

You are who you are and be proud of it , I am Jewish because my Mother was Jewish and as I have gone through this life I have never had reason to think I wanted to be anything else 

I agree some Colored women are beautiful 

I wish you well 

BM

BerrySteph

Feb-29

Di (amina046) said:

When I get on my big horse sometimes it is because of my education, intellect or experience, certainly not because of my colour.

I fear you're being dragged into a racist discussion.

That kind of thing serves the Zionists very well.