Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Disabled rights   General Confusion

Started 2/29/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 1441 views.
SQUADDYB

3/7/20

Yes, he sure seems to have an insufferable habit of defending men who have raped.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/8/20

Silence from him.

Nobody likes to be wrong, but when I am  - I own up to it.

RGoss99

3/10/20

Actually that is not true because often when I say you are wrong and ask for evidence you don´t own up to it, you either ignore the question, change the subject, or give an irrelevant answer. Example: what is your opinión on someone who calls "scottish" a race, and how do you justify it? 

Or to put it another way, since I justified that Scottish a race using the primary, e.g. default definition of "race" how can you justify ignoring it?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/11/20

One argument at a time, Richard.

I will discuss my opinion in regard to the Scottish being an ethnicity, but not a race after you read post two of this thread.

RGoss99

3/11/20

I don´t negotiate with trolls. You made the statement that "Scottish" is not a race some time ago. I responded with the standard default definition of race which includes Scottish and asked for your definition that does not include Scottish probably a month ago, am still awaiting an answer. It was your post to which I was responding, so no reason to negotiate. Either you are capable and going to respond or not is irrelevant at this point. Your not answering a legitimate question indicates that either you are not telling the truth, or have no authority to deny that Scottish is a race. Any other answer besides your definition indicates that you are simply trolling and a fake.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/12/20

I answered you.

The fact that you cannot remember is your fault.

And your attempts to hijack the conversation will not be tolerated.

You can find the conversation in the thread Catholicism vs Change.

I don't run errands for trolls.

RGoss99

3/13/20

Not a matter of remembering, especially when you troll so many different threads. If what you say is true, you can sabe time by citing your so far imaginary answer or simply typing ...

"yes Scottish is a race", the latter solution would sabe us all time. This is not running an errand for me, it is proving that you are honest, which I am inclined to doubt.

G=G+1

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/13/20

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

This story poses a bit of a conundrum. On one hand, the idea of police tasering a girl with cerebral palsy is horrible. On the other, she was smashing stuff up with a cricket bat. Isn't it a good thing she was treated just like everybody else?

This was post 2.  The one you refused to read.

The post that proves I did not "automatically take the mother's side" in the matter.

However, I do not expect you to acknowledge that in any way.

I will meet you in the thread where we discussed the concept of the Scottish being a race, as it is obvious that your own rules do not apply to you.

You demand everything of others, but have no intention of meeting anyone halfway.

You demand people hunt down your old posts, while not bothering to even glance up at a post in a thread you are currently contributing to.

Your behaviour is that of a spoilt child.  Selfish, frustrating and it makes me want to slap you.

In reply toRe: msg 28
MEDDLY

3/13/20

"...you can sabe..."

Oh Anubis!

MEDDLY said...

sabe

He knows.